"Zen. His name's Zen." Rin said. How is he reading my thoughts?!

"Ako?" Zen sat and put his tray down the table. "Zeke ang pangalan ko. Zeke Ocampo."

I stared at Rin and he grinned at me.

"You forgot the Norton, anyway, from now on your nickname's Zen, so deal with it." He patted Zeke on the shoulder.

"Okay? Maangas naman." Zen shrugged and ate his lunch.

Wow, am I the only person who doesn't like his given nickname?

"Yep."

"How are you doing that?"

"Doing what?" Wow, ang galing niya mag maang-maangan.

"Reading my thoughts."

"I'm not." He blinked.

I let it drop and sighed. This is not going anywhere.

"It's called psychology. The study of body language." He suddenly stated without looking at me.

"I know what psychology is, I just don't know how you're applying it."

He grinned. "The mind controls the body and the one who controls the mind, controls the body."

I stayed silent. I don't have enough care to ask what he meant.

"Whoo! Noseblood!" A feisty voice said.

"Jane Irish, ano nanamang kailangan mo?" Inis na sabi ni Zen.

The girl who calls herself Shin puts her tray down on the table and sat next to me, in front of Zen.

"Kay cute-senpai meron. Sa'yo, wala. So shut up ka nalang." Irap niya kay Zen.

"Shin, I don't know what to tell you." Rin sighed.

Shin grinned. "Nakakatuwa pag alam mo nasa isip ko. Ulit nga, anong iniisip ko?"

Rin looked at her then his face became smug. "Zen will be hurt hearing that."

"Ha? Bakit? Ano nanamang iniisip ng gorilyang 'to?!" Zen pointed at Shin with a hateful look on his face.

I am also curious as to what she is thinking.

Rin shook his head and diverted the subject before it gets awry. "Anyways, do you guys see that dude over there?" Rin grinned while pointing to a direction at my back. I turned around and saw Dante Miguel, a son of a politician, and one of the student council members. A treasurer, because why not and funds. The guy looks authoritative with his round glasses, robotic stance, straight face, and brushed up hair. He looks like your typical chess club type.

"You mean Dante Miguel?" I asked. Rin nodded and took a bite from his meal. I raised a delicate brow and turned to Dante's direction again. The poor guy's always alone.

Well, who am I to judge when these past two years I was the same loner as he is?

"Ako lang ba, o para siyang robot?" Natatawang sabi ni Shin habang kumakain.