All night, Enrique was fighting between life and death. But he wasn't the only one. I felt like I was the one dying with him. I cried so much, so hard that it made my eyes look puffy, my head was buzzing. I was so stressed out that I had a fever in the morning. I was up all night, only to pray for him, pray for his safety, pray for his life.

His parent's condition wasn't any better either. I should have been the one to console them but they were the one's soothing me down. They kept telling me to eat something or sleep. But doing that was the last thing on my mind. I just needed to see him alive. That's all I wanted. That's all I kept praying for whole night.

Couldn't he listen to me patiently? How can he react like this on impulse?  This is what I hate the most about him. He has so much anger inside him that he doesn't even let others finish. He just does what he wants without thinking about the consequences.

Please God. I've suffered enough already. Don't make me go through this all over again, I won't be able to survive this time.

I kept asking for God's mercy all night,not speaking a word to his parent's and not because I didn't want to but because I was too indulged in my own thoughts.

Finally doctor came out, telling us that they were going to shift him to a private room. He told us that he had a serious head injury and broke his left arm but all in all he was fine and alive. A sigh of relief came out of our mouths.

He was shifted in the room. His parents forced me to see him but I didn't go. I was still not over the fact that he actually did that. I was beyond angry and hurt at his behavior. After they all came out of the room after visiting him, they looked relaxed a bit.

"Natalie, go and see him. You didn't move from your chair all night. Stop torturing yourself like that and go." Uncle montario sat beside me and half hugged me, stroking my hair gently then spoke in a soft voice.

"I can't." I shook my head quickly still crying.

"Please Natalie. Stop tormenting yourself like that. He won't like it."
Ryan moved forward and kneeled in front of me then pleaded while grabbing his neck with his right hand in frustration.

"Please go. Even though he hasn't woken up yet but I know him. He would want you to be the first one he sees. Please Natalie."
Aunt was sitting on my right side. She cupped my face lovingly in her hands then wiped some tears away from my face with her soft fingers and spoke in a concerned voice.

I looked at all of them then ran towards rest room. After splattering water all over my face to calm myself down a little, I walked back outside. I was holding the doorknob of his room with shaking hands and limping body, still contemplating if I should go or not. Uncle Montario placed a hand on my head and smiled a little to urge me to go.

I finally walked in, closing the door behind me quietly. I sat in a chair placed near his bed and finally looked at him. He was looking so pale,weak and fragile. He had stitches on his forhead, his left arm immobilized in a cast, his right hand placed on the bed needles inserted in his vein.

I never wanted to see him like this. I never wanted him to hurt himself. How can he do this to me?  I tried so hard to control my tears but looking at him made me lose control again. I touched his forhead lightly where stitches were done neatly. I started sobbing again so I covered my face with my hands. A voice broke my trance and I looked up. He was awake and was looking at me very weirdly.

"Angel?"

"You're awake? Thank God! I'll call your parents."

I wiped away my tears and stood up immediately but he grabbed my hand in a swift of motion and pulled me close to his bed. He looked at himself in disbelief then sat up immediately, not letting go of my hand even for once then made me sit on the bed near him.