the break up

jimin pov

"For fuck's sake Yoongi, you're mad all the time," I sighed frustratedly, running my shaking hand through my orange hair.

My boyfriend groaned, pushing his palms into his eyes. He was obviously distraught from the arguement we were having.

"It's because of Jeon Jungcock."

My eyes turned into saucers, hands flying around frivolously as I squacked, "You mean Jeon Jungkook?" I huffed, my hands finding their way to my hips.

Yoongi laughed softly, fingers pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, "Yeah the one that gives you googly eyes." The mint-haired male continued to groan and mumble aimlessly, gathering items into his black leather bag for work.

I stumbled over my words after that. Does Jungkook really give me googly eyes?

"Are you implying that I like him?" I began to gather up my own things, my books mixed with Yoongi's because of our shared living space.

My boyfriend slung his bang over his shoulder, shrugging slightly before replying, "Why imply when I already know?"

"Yoongi-"

"Let's break up, you can take the apartment, I'll just pack my stuff up tonight."

And with that, he smiled a sad gummy smile, and walked out our front door.

--

jungkook pov

Mr. Park seemed off today when he was teaching. He kept running his hands through his hair to the point where it was falling out, forgetting what he was talking about, mumbling incoherently, and he even broke the projector remote.

The worst part was that I could only sit back and watch, even though my heart longed to ask the teacher what was wrong. And of course he had to look particularly attractive today. Black turtle neck sweater tucked securely into his tight black skinny jeans, leather jacket thrown over his shoulders, that I hoped wasn't Mr. Min's.

I couldn't help but stare at my teacher. This didn't count as cheating, right? I mean Jennie-noona had to find Jimin-hyung attractive. If she didn't I would probably break up with her.

Because of Mr. Park's obvious distress, I waited until the class was dismissed by the bell and everyone left his classroom so that I could talk to him.

"You're not coming Jungkook?" Jennie's fingers danced on my forearm, lipstick stained lips forming into a pout as she attempted to drag me outside of the math classroom with her.

"I'll be right there jagiya," I gave her a sweet smile, squeezing her warm hand one last time before she turned on her heel and proceeded to her next class.

I walked over to Mr. Park's desk and sighed sadly. His orange hair was sticking up all over the place, glasses discarded onto his disheveled desk, head in his petite hands as he attempted to regulate his breathing patterns.

"Jimin-hyung," I placed my hand onto his back, rubbing circles over his aching muscles, trying to conceal my surprise when his head shot up from in his hands.

"Jungkook, go to your next class," he spun his chair around, causing my hand to fall from its comfortable place on Jimin's back as he tried to retrieve a late slip for me.

"Hyung-"

"Here take this, now hurry, you're already late brat," he chuckled lightheartedly, even though I could see through his facade. His hand clutched the neon pink late slip perhaps a bit too tightly, smile maybe a bit too wide, as he repeated, "Take it."

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I finally asked him, my vision blurring as I saw tears begin to fall down my teacher's face.

I immediately cupped his face with my hands, his eyes going wide as a result, trying to pry my hands away from his face.

"Stop," I whined when he took my hands in his, tugging me towards him.

"People could see, Jungkook-ah," Mr. Park whispered, eyes looking everywhere but at me.

I chuckled lightly, rubbing my thumbs over the front of his hands, sighing at how sensational my hands felt when I was holding his.

"Let them see," I dropped one of my hands to run it through my teacher's hair, pulling it slightly so that he was gazing up at me.

"Jungkook-ah, I could get fired," my hyung whispered lowly, snatching his hands out of my grip as he pushed himself out of his chair to close the door of the classroom.

The teacher turned on his heel and walked forwards until he was standing directly in front of me. And then he kissed me.

I moaned into his mouth pleasantly, my hands sneaking into my hyung's pockets while I moaned again. Wow, his ass. I cupped the plump flesh in both of my hands, eliciting a high pitched moan from my hyung. Moan again Jimin.

I grabbed the back of his thighs with my hands, hoping Jimin would see where I was going with this movement. Jimin jumped, gorgeous thick thighs wrapping around my waist as I slid my hyung onto his work desk. I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance, as Jimin's hands wandered underneath my shirt. He opened his mouth, sucking on my tongue as my hands gripped his thighs.

I broke the kiss, a line of spit connecting our lips, "Jimin-hyung."

Mr. Park laughed his sunshine laugh, eyes forming into crescents that would make the moon jealous as he whispered into my ear, "I like you, Jungkook-ah."

My knees buckled at the flirty speech, my now sweaty hands tighthened their grip on his thighs, eyes glassing over again as I said, "I like you more than I should, Park Jimin."

The older male laughed at my reply, head tilting back with the action, a petite hand coming up to cover his mouth slightly, prominent thighs twitching under my grip.

I have a crush on my teacher.

Oh how am I gonna tell Jennie-noona?

end