18

Hailey and the group run towards the exit. There shoes slap against hard tiles on th floor. Their muscles burning under the weight of the equipment. They need to hurry before Abby tears through the defense's.
George bursts through the door with an M16. "Move, move, move she's almost through." Without thinking twice he shot a couple rounds at her. The bullet's went in but didn't harm her.
Luke threw his stuff in the back and hopped in the driver seat. "Get a move on, George were about to go." He yelled over the engine.
Abby is fighting the amry in success. Soon she will push threw and attack the truck. The bodies press up against her tightly. Biting and scratching every part.
Abby let out a terrible screech and sank her teeth into the man in front of her. With incredible force she tore a hole through them.
George latched ahold to the side of the truck and shot at her. The truck began to pull out and she sped up. The troops chaced after her. In success took her down.
Abby forced her way up destrate to kill her friends. Morrison got his arms around and squeezed with all his might. She threw herself backwards and slammed hus spine on the pavement.
His body went into shock. More guards poured in but didn't attack. Hailey must have severed the connection.

"Im taking you guys to Walmart to see what happened." Luke said taking a left.
"Why are we going there?" George asked while climbing in through the window.
"There was an explosion. I heard it when we were inside. They probably need an evac." Luke paused. "Just think. Every damn bastard within a twenty mile radius probably heard it. Soon the place will be swarming."
Hailey opened the back window. "He has a solid point. I can here them and they are coming fast."
"You can hear them?" George looked back at her.
"Yes Im nineteen years old. I've been infected for a very long time. XG should have made that clear when she called me a monster." Hailey said in an unpleasant tone.
George stared her in the eyes. "Why wait till know?"
"I was afraid if Jeremy. If he found out I was gonna become a guinea pig." She said furiously. "You would be scared too if it were you so shut up. We have a crisis at hand remember."
The cab went dead silent. George looked down at his rifle. "I'm sorry." He rubbed the grip. "Your right. Lets get the supplies back to the buyers."
"Tell everyone to to get ready were going in to help from the back." Luke said taking a sharp right. He went all the way in behind Walmart and backed it up at the loading bay.
Hailey opened the trunk and who wanted to help got out. Wiliam broke the lock with a pair of cutters he found. It emmidetly it came open.
Tim stood there with a blow torch. "I was burning a hole." He said in his natural soft tone. "Anyways get in here. We need you to get the heavy stuff. Theres a Walmart truck. We don't know how to hotwire it."