15

Fred is laying in near the front badly injured. The explosion had put him into the buggys. Parts of his clothes are burned onto his skin. Third degree burns all over his body. Half of his hair in one side completely burned away.
He lies there staring into the inky blackness. "What the hell just happened? My body feels as if I am one fire."
Something grabbed his foot and pulled him off the buggys. It made a hissing gurgling noise. Must be a bastard.
Fred didn't react. He didnt care. His body is absolutely useless right now. It crawled up on him and sniffed his face. Then let out a long groan. Must not be satisfied on what it found because it left.
Come on damnit. I have to move my body. I can't die like this. Not here not anywhere I will not be satisfied.
Fred forced himself up but stumbled over onto the melted flooring. It burned his hands and knees. The floor is so sticky it gripped to his skin.
He hissed in pain and began to walk some more. This time he was successful by making it farther inside. Something bumped his feet. It is his flashlight.
Painfully he picked it up. The handle burning his hand. He tried to turn it on but it did not work. Must finally be busted.
How am I supposed to see in the dark. What is the four glowing eyes there? Are they demons?
His legs gave way on him and a the two smaller red eyes rushed over. "Briggs help me get him out of here." She ordered.
"Why help another human?" He said stepping into the light.
"I dont want to save him but look at him. He needs to be dropped off at the nearest settlement. Please help me." She got up and stared him in the eyes.
"Fine." Briggs sighed. "But I want to eat the next stray we meet."
"Deal. Now help me get him out of here."
"Whats happening?" Fred began to hallucinate. His vision began stared to narrow and the world began to spin rapidly. He forced himself up and stood long enough for Briggs to catch him. Then he passed out in his arms.
"Wha? He fell asleep. Should we just leave him?" Briggs asked holding Fred.
"No. Lets get him some medical help."

Jimmy clenched his head. "Shut up."
"What's going on?" Jasmine asked putting an arm around him.
"Voices. Your scent. Your flesh. They want it so bad there all roweled up."
"We have to get the supplies and go. Can you do that with me?" She held him out in front of her.
"Ill try." He clenched his head tighter and gritted his teeth.
Tim came out of nowhere. "Solved the bastard problem. Shall we get a move on?"
"Wheres Fred and Nick?" Jasmine asked.
"That is a good question. Probably should have waited." Tim scratched his head.
"Who blew a hole in the wall?" Nick asked covered in blood and dirt.
"Alkida here." Jasmine looked at Tim. "I think he just killed Fred."
"It was an accident. How was I suppoesed to know the heat would reach the other cars?"
"If we dont hurry we will be surrounded again. Lets get a moce on." Jimmy said pulling himself up.

World of Decay: Dealersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें