CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?

Start from the beginning

He was discussing me various of things. Of course I listen carefully. As it ended. I turned my back to explore this big park? I don't know what to call it.

It was cold. The skies where a little grey. I guess its because its Fall.

I looked back at the Titanium Statue. I sat on one of the benches and stared at it. It felt very familiar as it was really bothering me like heck what is going on.

"We're proud that you get to fight alongside with us Zane."

I looked around. It was a random thought in my head? What was that?

"Huh. Why the heck are you wearing thin clothes? Its Fall." Someone complained behind as I was startled and turn around.

When I did.. He looked shock and pale.

My feet are cold.

"N-nya.." That name again! Damn it bothers me so Much! Always calls me Nya for a reason.

"Will you Ninja stop calling me that name!?" I glared at him angrily as he shook his head. And sighed.

"Sorry.. You just look like her." He said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He took out a small pouch from his pocket. It was his Wallet.

Opening it.. Seeing a picture of a...

The Ninja Team..

"That Short Haired Girl in the middle looks exactly like you.." He pointed out as I stare at the picture.

He's right. The Girl looks exactly Like ME!?

"But she's gone." He closes it and puts back into his pocket. As he took off his jacket and started walking away.

"Wait!" I said to stop him. He gave me his Jacket. And I was a little confused? I wasn't really that Cold.. Except my feet.

"Who are you? Are you one of the Ninja?" I said. He stopped and paused. He turned his head and something flashed in my head.

"Kai Smith." He said.

Kai...

That voice again..

"Hey.. What's yours?" He asked.

I slowly opened my mouth as I stutter.

"D-diana." I replied. He smiled at me for a moment and then he continued to walk.

"H-hey!! Wait a minute!!" I ran up to catch up to him as he slowly walked.

I stood infront of him blocking his way.

"I'm a busy Guy Diana.. I need to go." He frowned at me as I stared into his eyes.

Sadness.. Is what he feels..

"Why did you.. Left the Ninja Team?" I asked. I need information?

Or I'm just reeeaally curious..

"I don't want to be anymore.. I have lost my motivation to do so." He answered straightforwardly not even to bother looking at me straight in the eyes.

"There's more than that.. I know it."

Again.. He looked away from me and kept his silence for a while. Until.. He smirks fakely and blurted..

"I lost my Flame.. My Flames are broken. I can't make a spark without seeing her smile anymore. And hearing her voice." He answered. Tears started forming into his eyes.

"Who's that Her?" I asked.. I don't know why.. But I'm having a soft side with this guy. I feel really comfortable.

"She's my sister."
"She's the one and only Nya Smith."

Nya Smith

Nya Smith

Nya Smith

Nya Smith

You're Nya Smith..

My vision starts to blur a little and i feel really dizzy. My legs felt a little wobbly or uncontrollable.

I clutched my head

"Hey! You alright?" He asked. His face wasn't that clear in my sight.

And before i know what.

I collapsed in the middle of a Park? With a stranger.

A/n: I entered this Book to the Wattys 2017 THANK you guys so much for your support. If sometimes i don't reply to comments. I'm really sorry bout that.

Anyways!

N I N J A G O !