Fatherly Love

A/n. I am so sorry I forgot to publish this last weekend because my dog was sick and I didin' t think about it.
The winner of the vote was Ratchet but due to the lack of votes I'm going to pick the 3 that had votes. Ratchet, Starscream and the children. This scenario was requested by Blackdeath and Catastrophic from Quotev.

Ratchet glanced at the new recruit and you smiled at the doctor after realizing who he was despite the long years of the war, the doctor knew who you were because you were the stubborn, wild and young mech who had visited him often during his days on cybertron but after the great war began you lost you parents in the battle once the cons invaded Icon. "Y/n" the medic greeted earning another smile "Ratchet" you replied as the other autobots watched, when Jack brought you topside for your first vehicle mode it gave the much older bots a chance to talk.

"You know him?" Arcee asked and without glancing away from his work he replied in his usual tone "I knew y/n as a sparkling before the war and after his carrier and sire had been killed I looked after him after a while I got quite attatched to him, he stands as one of the few bots who I can put up with daily. No offense to the rest of you" Prime made no attempt to comment on the medic's statement "so you're like his father?" Miko asked "never though Doc-bot would be anything close to a parent with how cranky he always is, must come with age" she added then joined Raf and Jack on the sofa. Ratchet was contemplating throwing a wrench at the human but his old friend would not be pleased nor would Bulkhead, he only sighed but continued the "story" if you must "we got seperated during the fall of cybertron, he paired up with several other autobots who escaped the planet as well" he finished and speaking of the devil Jack returning with you tailing behind.

Soon Ratchet decided it would be him to show you around since you understood the medic more than the others including Prime, your alt-mode was a custom f/c truck with sf/c rims. He was taking you to a nearby town called Jasper Nevada, it was a strange name but Jack said Nevada was the name of the state not the town whatever a state is. Ratchet taught you about the speed limit and the traffic signs and the road signs, the humans looked squishy and Ratchet said they were indeed easy to squash. He also said that one day you would meet Mrs. Darby and Agent Fowler, after a while you decided to distract the old bot from thinking to hard by telling him the stories of the adventures you had after cybertron went dark, one of them was about raiding a decepticon transport to steal the energon aboard and free the captives but one of the bots was wounded in the cross fire and you weren't sure if they had survived.

Once you both arrived back at base Ratchet continued his work from earlier and you stood nearby observing but Raf sat of your shoulder after having determined you were no threat, you liked him; Raf was more quiet and calm than Miko and didn't pester you like Miko so you let him stay.

Miko was okay, Ratchet said she was always like that so get used to it and Jack was a little shy at first but he liked you because despite still being a young bot you were relaxed which showed as a sign of Ratchet's parenting.