Midnight Memories.

A/n sorry this one is short because of lack of knowledge on Eita 1 and I'm sorry if it's spelled wrong feel free to correct me however I promise a longer next chapter.

"How was the match?" She asked him as she returned from a meeting "Megatronous was victorious again, he is becoming a fine warrior" Pax praised as the headed home together "so stargazing again?" Eita asked holding his servo while they slowly walked towards Tiger Pax "If that it what you wish" her sparkmate replied with a rare smile but it was a soft sweet smile and one she enjoyed seeing when he smiled, they headed up the stairs to the top floor where a balcony rested high in the city limits.

She rested her arms on the rail while Orion stood nearby glancing in her direction before taking her servo "how was your meeting?" He asked and Eita faced him "it was the usual things like the next match in Kaon or arguments for lower class" she replied pulling Orion into a hug and he simply returns the gesture with ease "beautiful isn't it?" Eita asked resting her head against his chassis "Indeed space is a mysterious place and I often wonder what is out there" he replied and they sat down with her in his lap then wrapped his arms around her waist before they enjoyed the peaceful night together.