Prologue

**Skip this If you already read the description**

New York City, known as the city that never sleeps, and a city were anything can happen.

 Being a successful chef in New York is a hard task but not impossible if you actually try. There are many trying their best at it, those who have given up before they even started, and those who have no interest in fame and the glory that being a master chef brings.

Jonathon Holder is one of those chefs that have no interest in being known or even getting a good salary for his cooking. You might think that this is because he is a bad cook but you are greatly mistaken. Jonathon might be one of those chef’s whose cooking you can distinguish with one simple taste.

Then why doesn’t he aim higher? Well, because he is not interested in all of that and is honestly too lazy to aim higher and have more responsibilities when he becomes a master chef. Yes, he is confident enough to say that he could actually become a master chef without any doubt with his culinary skills. Many have said that he is far better than some famous New York mater chefs.

What will happen when he is insulted and angered by a food critic, who says that his cooking is plain and tasteless?