"I did. Maybe she's going to come with Hardik, he hasn't come either." Pallavi said, sipping her drink.

"Yep, I really want to meet her. We have to see what kind of girls does Hardik like, he's been single for way too long!" Hazel finally finished, getting up from the chair. "Doesn't she look good?" She said, tuning me around in the spinning chair.

"Stunning, Virat won't be able to take his eyes off of you!" Ananya said, looking at me with watering eyes. "Today my best friend is getting engaged."

"Don't cry, Anu! You'll make me cry!" I said, waving my hand frantically at my face.

"No, Oye Anu the ceremony is in half an hour, don't you dare!" Hazel said, pointing a finger at Anu. The whole hall erupted in laughter.

"Oh, hello. Ziva mummy ko chahati hai." Ayesha said coming into the room, making Sakshi get up.

"Acha, I'm going there. You sit!" Sakshi said, pointing to her seat.

"Hai, look at you!" Ayesha said, looking at me. "She's so beautiful!" She said and then heard what Sakshi said. "Aare, no no I'll get back to Gautam. There's only ten minutes left for the ceremony, why don't we give the bride some privacy?"

"That's a good idea. Gia, want another brownie?" Pallavi said, standing up.

"No, thanks. I'll just have some water, I'm not hungry." I said, looking at her.

"Okay, fabulous girls, get out!" Ananya said, making everyone laugh. "Bride needs her space."

Soon everyone filtered out, with Ananya promising that she'll come up again to take me down. No sooner than she had left, another knock sounded.

Who is that? I quickly stood up from the chair just in time to see Hardik peeking his head in.

"Hardik!" I quickly went and hugged him. "It's been so long since I've seen you!"

"Gia." He whispered as he hugged me tightly. He then pulled back and saw me from top to bottom. "You.. you look amazing."

"Thanks, Harry. Why did you come up?" I said, walking back to the table to drink water. I was suddenly feeling quite thirsty.

"Gia, I had something I wanted to tell you." He said, pulling me back by the wrist.

"Harry?" I asked.

He looked at me with adoration.

"Gia, I've.. I've been in love with you since forever." He said.

"What?" I said, aghast. My mouth felt dry and I stumbled back, Hardik getting me a chair and kneeling in front of me.

"Gia, I'm in love with you." He repeated.

"I heard that." My voice was clammy and soft, even to my ears. "I don't know what to say. What about Eira?" I said, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"She's a friend, nothing more." He said. "Please, say something."

"I love you but as a friend." I said. "I love Virat, Harry. How did this happen?" I asked.

He couldn't look me in the eyes anymore. "It just happened. I knew you loved Virat with all your heart, I just had to tell you. I hoped..."

"That I loved you?" I asked.

"Yea." He chuckled but I could hear the sorrow.

"I'm sorry, Hardik." I said. "I'm so so sorry."

"I.. I'm sorry too. I want you to be happy with Virat. You're happy with Virat, aren't you?" He said, getting up and walking towards the door but stopping just at the door.

"I am." I said, looking at him. "Harry, don't go."

"I'm sorry but I hope you have an amazing married life. I can't see this." He said and walked out the door, leaving me in tears. I just lost one of my best friends.

It felt like a moment later when Ananya and Pallavi came up to the room to take me down. They saw me and just dabbed away the kohl track which had dried on my cheek and did a touch up. "Thank God Hazel gave me a compact." Pallavi remarked.

"Gia, you're okay?" Ananya asked and I looked up at them.

"I'm... I'm fine. I'm ready." I said, getting up. "Let's go and become Mrs. Kohli." Pallavi said, which made me laugh.

"I'm ready." I took a deep breath and walked out of the room, walking towards the love of my life waiting for me. Virat was my everything.

I'm so sorry, Hardik.

Extra update because PAKISTAN out of all countries is going to win the match against ENGLAND.

There would very likely be a INDIA vs PAKISTAN match in the finals.

I still can't believe that PAKISTAN is winning against England.

Seriously, Pakistan.

[No offense to Pakistani fans who read this book, I say the above statements only focused on cricket. I have no beef with Pakistan.]