27

Idk if theres wifi here that is working properly . Fk it , imma try to update anyways ><
——

EUNHA 's POV

"What on earth is going on here ?! Whats the ruckus about ?" Bang Pd nim walked into the room with furrowed eyebrows . His lips curved down and looked really angry at Yoongi and Mark at the same time .

"I can explain this situation ." Namjoon stepped up and offered to explain on behalf of everyone and wanted to divert his attention to him instead , or perhaps leave the room .

However , the boss 's attention was still on Mark and Yoongi . I looked at how his eyes went from the top to the bottom , as if he was scanning both males and analyzing the situation.

Yoongi's hands were still on Mark's collar the whole time and i immediately ran up to him and pulled it down swiftly , only to have the two sending death glares to one another .

"It isnt what you think it i—" i tried to explain but he cutted me off , looking at the others and just not me .

Am I invisible?

"May i know who is this lady right here ? Is she in a relationship with any of you ? I told you boys already , relationships are allowed but if there are rumours sparked or would cause the bond between all of you to break , the girl has got to go .  Its simple . And by the looks of it , it seems like she has to go , am i right ? " Bang Pd nim spoke strictly and the boys couldnt help but to all look down at the same time as if they were guilty .

But i was the guilty one here .

I began to question myself , if i was actually ruining their brotherly bond . If i wasnt here , would they be more focused on their careers and putting smiles on all their fangirls' faces ? Would they have one less burden to take care of? Would Yoongi be living a better life without me ?

"Im sorry , I'll leave ." I bowed down ninety degrees down to him and waved goodbye to all of them , sparing one last look at Yoongi .

However , Yoongi held onto my hand firmly and didnt want to let go of me . I cursed silently before trying my best to pull my hand out , but he was just too strong to .

Mr Bang 's eyes travelled down to our interlocked hands and sighed .

"I know you two may be deeply in love with each other and yes i am happy for you two to have found your partners but you gotta understand that this is a toxic relationship ! You cant be selfish to trade off your bonds with your members just for a girl who you may or may not even marry in the future ! Look , you decided to debut to be able to sing and rap on the stage , to have many fans , to enjoy the art of performing , arent i right ? If you have picked this path , im sure that you have already give it a thought of letting go of having relationships on the way , till the day you have decided to stop performing on stage . " He chided and Mark just let out a bitter laugh .

"Sir , i was trying to stop him and tell him all that but damn he went cuckoo and started punching me . " he defended himself and stood beside the boss .

"Mark , you did a good job . I think you should just be their permanent manager , you seem reliable and trustable. Make sure that this girl doesnt appear infront of my eyes , or theirs . " he patted his back and said .

Yoongi frowned and wanted to talk but i shushed him up by placing my lips on his . 

"Sir , i understand that this may be a toxic relationship in your eyes , but you gotta understand that I truly love Yoongi with all my heart . We met as enemies at first but we have progressed so far . He made me feel loved and happy , and im sure that he had felt the same way . But if im ruining the mood and the atmosphere here , i wouldnt be selfish and let go of him . If that does prove my undying love for him . I just have one little request that i hope that you would be okay with ."

Thats right , if you love someone , you gotta let him go . Even if it means sacrificing your own happiness.

You did a great job there Eunha . Dont cry . You are a big and independent girl now .

"And what is the little request that you have for me ?"

-----

CLIFF HANGER WOOOOOOooOoOOOOo ;)