6

Double update ^^

Eunha's POV

"why did you have to kick my face ? Out of all places, my face ?! I literally live off my visuals !" Yoongi grunted each time when the oilment came in contact with his left cheek , the place where i had kicked him at .

"Too bad . I mean ... you deserve it , so thats that ." I stuck out my tongue but instead , he had a firm grip on my chin , as he lifted it up to match his eye level .

He tightened his grip and watch me groan in pain , before i slapped him hard enough on his thigh for him to release me .

"Tell me how you feel when you are in love ." He insisted , waiting for my response .

I rolled my eyes again , before carefully choosing my words .

"You will care about how you look around him , you would constantly think about him whenever you are apart from him . He's your motivation and the only one you have your eyes on . When he is happy , you are happy , and when he has troubles , you wouldnt be able to sleep properly . His laughter would be music to your ears and you would do anything to see him happy the whole time , even if it means letting go . He will be your everything , he ... is your everything ." As i went on and on , tears rolled down from my eyes uncontrollably, thinking about my ex , whom i once loved .

Startled , Yoongi immediately pulled some tissue papers from the tissue box infront of him , dabbing it below my eyes .

"Dont cry infront of me . I hate girls who cry alot . You will look weak like this ." He commented but i just nodded and sucked it in , " i know , but each time i think about him , i just go weak . Its like , i cant even control myself at all .i got hurt by him . "

"Then protect yourself ." His eyes softened and his fingers brushed through my hair .

This was the first time he was being ... nice to me .

"Sometimes the timings wrong . Maybe he isnt meant for you , maybe he's just someone who you would eventually get over with ." He calmed me down and rubbed my back with small circular motions .

"I dont even know why im saying this but thank you Yoongi . Maybe you arent that bad after all . And im sorry for kicking you , but serve you right . How dare you call me a duck ."

"You welcome ." He shrugged and left me alone on his sofa as he went to keep the first aid kid which had the oilments .

"Hey wanna come over and binge watch together at 2am today?" I asked him but he immediately rejected .

"Im sorry but i have plans ." He replied , before coming back down and i watch him clean up his living room .

"Im going to continue working . "

"Can i join you ? I have nothing to do and Im the most alive at night ."

He wiggled his eyebrows but i glared at him , " not in that way , but im just really unusual . I am always tired in the day , but when night swings by , damn , i dont even know where my energy comes from."

"Why would you join me ? Im just going to do make music and spit some fire . Its boring to many people whom i know ." He said while dusting the shelves .

"But im positive that im different ."

-
When the sky grew darker and the stars came out more prominent then before , i waited for the minute hand to touch the number 12 ,  telling me that its finally 2 am , the time that i had set with Yoongi .

I walked up to his apartment door and knocked , excited to see what he does for a living.

Yoongi answered to the door and didnt bother to even greet me , but he brought me to his room , where i saw a grand piano laying at a corner followed by a few score sheets .

"Holy shit , you play the piano?" I gasped , impressed by him .

"Yea . Why?"

"Uh ...i didnt know ."

"But thats not all that ive got , do you want to hear some of my songs ?" He smirked , inviting me over to sit beside him .

"This is a song called 'I need you' . I've composed with a couple of friends who i know ."

*do note that i used the english translation version *
"Fall Fall Fall, scattering apart
Fall Fall Fall, falling

Because of you, I'm becoming ruined
I wanna stop, I don't want you anymore
I can't do it, this sucks
Please don't give me any excuses

You can't do this to me
All of the things you said are like a mask
It hides the truth and rips me apart
It pierces me, I'm going crazy, I hate this
Take it all away, I hate you

But you're my everything You're my
Everything You're my
Please go away huh

I'm sorry I hate u
I love you I hate u
Forgive me

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

I need you girl, you're beautiful
I need you girl, you're so cold
I need you girl I need you girl

It goes round & round, why do I keep coming back
I go down & down, at this point, I'm just a fool
Whatever I do, I can't help it
It's definitely my heart, my feelings but why don't they listen to me
I'm just talking to myself again, talking to myself again
You're not saying anything, please, I'll treat you well
But the sky is blue, the sky is blue

The sky is blue and the sun is shining
So my tears are even more noticeable
Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?
Why can't I leave you?

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

I need you girl, you're beautiful
I need you girl, you're so cold
I need you girl I need you girl

Girl, just tell me you wanna break up
Girl, just tell me it wasn't love
I have no courage to say that
Give me my last gift
So I can't ever go back to you

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

I need you girl, you're beautiful
I need you girl, you're so cold
I need you girl I need you girl
I need you girl I need you girl"

As he rapped his own parts , i gulped , seeing how much he was into the song and loving what he was doing , he looked so at ease and contented .

After the song ended , he looked at me happily , " this song would be out in about three days , im so excited to see people enjoy the music that i do ."

"I hope you enjoyed this too ."