1

W A R N I N G : Curse words are included here .

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Eunha's POV

The sun has gone to rest and the moon took its place as the darkness begins to surround me.The never ending blackness consumed everything and wraps the day up in its dark blanket .

The moon lightened up the whole night , bringing out the stars as it hung up in the darkness.

I like the night, it hides my flaws, my imperfections and my sadness . Breathing in deeply , i enjoyed the fresh air while staring out into the night sky , leaning against my balcony .

Memories from a week ago rushed back into my head once again as my tears unknowingly came streaming down in a continual stream . 

My boyfriend , hmph , or should i say ex ? He cheated on me with another girl , who was, well ... my best friend .

Pointing up at the night sky , i shouted in anger , " you asshole , i hope you die and get kicked in the balls , you son of a bitch ."

"You disgusting dick , i hate you !"

But instead , my neighbour's room lights lit up and the window was pushed open with a loud slam , a deep and raspy voice could be heard cursing .

"Can you shut the hell up ?! Its 2 am in the morning and you are shouting to the goddamn sky ! Do me a favour and go to sleep ! Geez , i finally had a day to rest and you just had to wake me up from my sleep !"

Without thinking much , i took off my left slipper and threw it towards his window , as i heard another low groan , i'd guessed it landed right in his apartment .

"Just mind your own business ahjusshi!" I screamed back in annoyance .

"I am not an old uncle , Jesus ! And oh , I wont return you your left slipper!" He shouted again,before slamming the window shut , turning off the lights.

I snickered instead , trying to process the words that he said , he wont return me my slipper ? Are you serious ?

I frowned and stomped out of my apartment with one side of a slipper on before knocking aggressively on his door , lashing out on him .

"Yah ! Ahjusshi , you cant just take someone's slippers like this ! I can call up the police and lodge a complaint agai—"

My mind was picturing a grumpy middle-aged man walking out of the house however i was seriously dead wrong .

Instead , when the door finally opened , a average height young man was showing a face filled with annoyance as he scratched his chin and yawned at the same time .

He had black hair and it shone under the moonlight .It was a contrast to his fair complexion , and he was apparently quite small - built . He was wearing a white and blue pajamas with bear prints , one hand holding onto a bear plushy and i wanted to laugh so badly at the moment . It didnt suit his grumpy personality at all .  I hate to admit , but he looked pretty decent .

"For the second time , i am not an ahjusshi . Tsk , looking at you,you can even call me oppa . " he shot me a dirty look ,eyeing me up and down .

"Boys are all disgusting creatures." I muttered under my breath , but it seemed that he had heard what i had said .

"Girls are all attention seeking whores ." He fought back and i glared at him , ready to kick him in the area that could make him lose a chance of enjoying fathers' day.

He got into his defence position and tried to suppress his anger .

"I dont want to fight now , go to sleep , small feet ."

"Small feet?" I arched my eyebrows up.

"Your left slipper is so small , are they meant for babies to wear?" He smirked triumphantly, knowing that he had successfully got on my nerves .

Think Eunha think .... burn him back !
Do something , you look stupid compared to him now !

"Well , mr bear pajamas , have a bad night rest ." I stuck out my tongue as i snatched his bear plushy , waving goodbye to him before hopping on one foot back to my apartment, slamming the door on purpose .

After settling down on my bed , I took a closer look at his bear plushy and realised how old it looked . The two brown eyes werent as glossy as those you would have find on department stores shelves and the blue ribbon tied around its neck wasnt as bright anymore .

"Tsk , what a baby ." I couldnt help but to snicker , before tossing the bear into a corner of my room , together with a pile of unwashed clothes .