Prologue

Hi, guys! This is my first book/story. I hope you guys like it! Feel free to coment what you think about the story. Sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes~ I will try to make less mistakes as I can..

Enjoy! ~♡

~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~
Characters:
- Aozora Tsukasa(F) - Potagonist
- Ten Akagaki(M) - Protagonist
- Saki Hanakawa(F)
- Arigawa Twins: Yunna(F) & Kitsu(M)
More....

A/N: F=Female / M=Male
~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~

"I was born with a 'special' power..."

I have a birthmark with a shape of a small wing at the top, right side of my back.
I live normal life...although I have a deep secret. I met a person who changed my life...

☆~My name is Aozora, which means 'blue sky', but my best friends, Saki and Yunna, call me 'Aoi', which means 'blue'. I am a 'normal' girl of 15 years old. I live alone in my house in Tokyo. My parents died in an accident when I was 5 years old. I was raised by my grandma until I was 12 years old when she died. I will start a new school life in high school with my best friends!

*Riiing~*

"Uughh...Need to wake up....", I said with a sleepy face. "What time it----AHHHH! I'M LATE!!!!"

I wake up from my bed and huriedly went to the bathroom, change clothes, and run down the stairs to prepare my lunch box/bento for school, and also my breakfast. I couldn't sit down and eat my breakfast peacefully because I was late, so I took a bread and run to the school.

"ISH NOSH BOSHIBLE, HU CN A BE LEISH ON THE FIRSH DAY OF SHOOL?!!(IS NOT POSSIBLE, HOW CAN I BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!)"

I only have 5 minutes to run to the school! I NEED TO HURRY UUUP!!! I have an idea, I will take the shortest way to the school, I have to hurry!!

-At the school-

"*sigh*..Where is Aoi?", asked Yunna while waiting at the entrance of the school.

"What do you think?", Saki chuckled.

"Late..", said Yunna and sighed.

"Yep", Saki replied.

"SAKI, YUNNA!!!", I screamed while running and waving my hand.

"Aoi!", Saki and Yunna screamed.

"You arrived at time..", Yunna said while chuckling.

"Hmph", I said with a chipmunk face.

We all laughed.

"It been like a long time", I said while looking at the sky.

"Yes!", said Yunna.

"You always look up at the sky, Aoi", Saki said with a big smile in her face.

"Yes, true", Yunna said.

"Jeje..", I smiled.

I always look up at the sky, from time to time. It calms me down.. and it makes me feel free...