o n e

DECEMBER 9, 2016

11: 23 PM

i'm sorry, hannah.

fuck,

i wish magic really exists. i wish i could fix you with a 'sorry' and a correct flick of a wand. i wish there's a sorry potion. one drop and it takes away the effects of one's mistake. i would concoct one, even if it requires my own life as an ingredient. you don't deserve this.

DECEMBER 10, 2016

12:02 AM

i'm so sorry.

12:31 AM

the stars look different now.

4:56 AM

i never wanted anything like this to happen. honest. i just wanted you to understand things. me, how everything happened. how it all ended up to this. i just wanted you to give me a little bit of a chance, hear me out, maybe. i know things are not the same between us since the last time we actually talked, but i wish you gave me a chance to explain my side.

6:42 AM

i wish you knew you're a major star that's been keeping me stable for years. 

9:21 AM

i have been reading our old conversations. actually i reread our conversations daily since day one. i could not just believe you were talking to me again. i knew it was wrong, but i hope you know i have never been happier in my life before.

12:01 PM

i don't know why i'm still texting you. if you were here, you'd call me crazy. and perhaps you'd be correct

1:23 PM

i should have had the courage to tell you things when you gave me the opportunities to do it

i guess i'll just do what i wanted to do from the very start: explain my side and make you understand my perspective.