t e n

NOVEMBER 11, 2016
10: 28 PM

hey, Hannah. sorry about last night. i shouldn't have brought that up. i was being nosy.

Hello, Paris. It's fine. I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. I'm still not. 

Let's just forget it happened.

okay

Okay

How are you coping? I mean, with the Anna-breakup?

you mean the anna hangover? i'm still working on it. i'm planning to approach her soon to tell her things.

I'm happy to hear that.

there's something holding me back, however. a few days ago, she made it clear that she doesn't want to see me anymore.

She does, trust me. Just try. You'll never know the answer if you don't ask.

i'm afraid of what will be the answer.

answer this. there's this guy you used to love and now you hate him. would you want him to chase you?

This isn't about me Paris

what? i didn't imply it's about you. i'm merely asking your opinion.

No.

no?

I don't want him to chase me or anything.

do i deserve another chance?

What are you saying Paris?

oh god. let me rephrase that. do you think i deserve another chance?

Based on what will I judge you? Intellect? Physical aspects? Personality? I don't know you that much.

maybe based on those three you said.

Okay. Intellect. You got some sense of humor. But it's bad, don't get cocky. 7/10

i'm offended

Physically. 8.5/10

you find me hot, don't you?

Personality. 8/10. Minus one point for your inappropriate comments. 7/10

Overall 7.75/10.

I can say you do deserve a chance.

i don't. it's 0/10

Don't be too harsh to yourself. You'll never know until you try.

you only say that because you don't know me like the way i know me

I'm going to take a screenshot and print that and put it on my wall. No kidding.

whatever, hannah.

I'm being honest here, Paris. I really think you should go after Anna. You're smart. You're cool. Maybe if you get lucky you'll be Christian Grey and she'll be your Anastasia.

then she'll leave me alone in my bedroom because i'm cruel and because she knows i'm just gonna hurt her.

So we're past Harry Potter and Star Wars and now we're into Fifty Shades of Grey?

my palms are twitching

Can we change the subject? I don't like talking about this book.

me, either, but you brought it up.

can you tell me a bit more about yourself? it kinda disturbs me that you know things about me and i don't know much about you.

I'm not ready to tell you yet. Maybe when the time comes.

i cannot check or hold my phone for days, and this will be the last night we're gonna talk before the practice comes. the time has come now.

I have nothing to tell you, Paris. Honest.

i'll just ask, then.

do you have an anna, too?

An Anna?

a person you miss the most.

You will be a great writer. You give simple words a lot of meaning.

don't dodge my question.

Fine. Yes, and you know him very well. Happy?

oh

I'd rather not talk about it Paris. I'm tired and I would like to take a rest now.

you're sleeping now?

Yes.

few more minutes? it's my last day

Say please ;) ;) ;)

no way

Then I'm sleeping

please?

Please what? ;)

few more minutes, please?

Although it sounds cute, you saying please, your please can't keep my eyes open

you're so unfair

Good night. You will do good at the match, don't fret.

PS. I will not miss you

don't watch, though i will appreciate your presence there.

good night