t h i r t e e n

NOVEMBER 25, 2016
7: 23 PM

hello, hannah. i just got my phone back. sorry if it took me a week to reply

Hello, Paris. Don't worry, I actually wished it would take longer, but I guess the odds aren't in my favor.

oh you missed me ;)

Thousands of shooting stars would have passed and you'd still be wishing (;

is this how you welcome back people?

Okayyy then, Paris. Let's go to the formalities. How's your day?

too boring to talk about.

did i miss something important this week?

Besides me, yes, you did miss something important. I was driving yesterday and almost crashed to another car.

what? how?

I don't know. Remind me to check left and right before crossing an intersection.

i'll remind you to never drive again.

That works too.

How are you, Paris? You know, after the match?

i'm doing fine. it's normal to lose.

Are you sure? You and Ian haven't been in school for a week.

we were just taking some rest.

have you read the book?

No. I just received the book yesterday. I started today. I love that the main character is not pretty. She's got a lot of scars on her face, very unconventional. I can't imagine being in her shoes. 

I already hate her dad. And Lander's a good character, so far. Not like Lily's ex-boyfriend who is hella abusive.

it will soon drive you insane.

We will see. Lander's acting off though. I wonder how he never showed a negative reaction, not even a tad.

wait for it ;) ;) ;)

What do you mean?

no spoilers. you need to find it out by yourself.

Fine. I have a question I've been wanting to ask. How come you took interest in writing? Like, it seems unlikely to find a baller who is also a writer.

i've been wanting to tell you this: you're using the word baller wrong. calling me a football player will do.

and just to remind you, i'm not a writer. or at least not yet. and stop stereotyping.

Alright, Mr. Writer.

You didn't answer my question.

writing is my outlet.

What's the title of the book you're writing?

then you are gone. it's been a month since i last wrote. i don't think i'm writing anytime soon.

Why?

because of some drama i don't want you to ask about.

okay, that came out harsh. just don't ask about it.

I understand. I have a lot of things to ask you, though. You're a rather interesting person.

save the questions. i actually just checked if you're still alive and i'm glad you still are. i'm fixing some things and i'm tired, sorry. i have to go.

good night, hannah.

Sad to know you're still alive.

Kidding. Good night, Paris. Just talk to me if you need someone to talk to.
PS. I didn't miss you, loser.

ps. the feeling is mutual.