s e v e n

NOVEMBER 8, 2016
10: 01 PM

why don't phones fly when they are in airplane mode?

Can you give me a second before you start being weird?

that is so mean. The Dark Lord will not allow a mudblood to speak ill to him.

I can hug you for that.

whatever you say Hannah.

anyway, i just realized our conversation last night was one sided. i mean, all you did was get to know me. i didn't get a chance to know anything about you.

There's not much to know, really. I'm kind of a boring person.

i doubt that's true.

how about i tell you something about me and then you can tell me something about you.

What kind of things?

whatever you want.

Mimblewimble.

maybe you can start by never making Harry Potter references again.

Hannah is a free elf. Hannah is free. Hannah is not listening to Paris.

i fear we're heading off topic.

Okay, fine. What's your biggest regret in life?

i want to be honest, but i don't think it would be a great idea if i tell you right now.

You killed someone?

in books, yes. in alternate universe, yes. but in real life, no. none so far.

Okay, I would like to know more about the books and especially, the alternate universe part.

maybe in an alternate universe, i didn't tell you about that.

Come on. Tell me.

i write books.

Wow. First, you hate football. Next, you hate Harry Potter. Then now, you write books. You never cease to amaze me.

i'm full of surprises, yes.

And full of himself, too.

What kind of writing do you do? Novels? Screenplays?

novels.

Have you already written one?

yes.

What's your genre?

nothing, really. i'm just doing it for fun.

Well, you should take it seriously because it's already on my to-be-read list.

you're a reader?

Duh. An avid one, yes. And I'm really looking forward to see you with your best seller book. I can already see it happening.

that will never happen. i don't plan publishing my books. they're kind of personal.

People will never know it's a personal book unless you make them aware it's a personal book.

i'm writing just for fun, really.

this conversation is going one-sided again.

worse line you've ever read in a book?

I can't tell you.

how come you can't?

It's totally cringey. I swore I will never ever say it, even through text. Especially to a boy.

i'm getting a fifty shades of grey vibes here.

Yeah, something like that.

just tell me.

I will not.

you will.

Will not.

you will.

I'm so wet.

you will.

wait what

i now wish i never asked.

Maybe--to borrow your alternate universe--in an alternate universe, I did not tell you that.

you quoted me.

i'm so proud of myself.

Speaking of alternate universe, it's a great idea. Is it a part of your book or just a part of your life?

you know, you really can't be an interviewer. you ask too much personal questions.

Oh God I'm so sorry. I am being pushy, aren't I?

i was joking.

alternate universe has been a part of my life since i was young. i always have these "what-ifs" in my head.

You're brillant, really.

it's lucky it's dark. i haven't blushed so much since Madam Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs.

Ignoring the fact that you quoted Dumbledore, I'm serious. I'm sorry for being a bitch to you that day. I was bored and kind of in a fragile state too.

fragile state? how?

hello?

don't leave me hanging

i'm in love with the coco

fine. just so you know this is the worst cliffhanger you gave me yet. good night.