Summer

"Eren! Stop splashing me!" Mikasa yells in anger.

"Then come in the pool!" Eren whines.

"Can't! I've told you this before, I'm tanning! I'm too pale! Now leave me alone!" She screams again and Annie pecks her cheek to calm her down.

I laugh as Eren rolls his eyes and falls into the water, staying there for a really long time. "Hey Jean, he's not dead, is he?" I ask Jean who's looking into the water quite worriedly.

"Nope, there he is." Marco says pointing to the other end of the pool. Eren had a baby pout on his face with his arms crossed.

It was quite weird since he had a body like a greek god and water was dripping from his biceps and chest and hair he looked so... sexy! Yet he was pouting like a baby which gave me mixed feelings.

He noticed me staring. "Like what you see, Ar?" He winks with a smirk.

Okay okay okay... now he's sexy what do I do? Ahhhhhhhh. I internally scream at how good looking he was in this moment. How can someone be that sexy?!!??!!?

"Come on, Ar! Why don't you come in the pool! I'm stuck with these gaybo's and those heteros~" He whines pointing to the Jean and Marco couple when he says 'gaybo's' and Connie and Sasha when he says 'heteros.'

"Eren, don't force him into the water if he's uncomfortable." Connie says, smiling warmly at me. By now I've made quite a few new friends and they all know about me being trans. And thanks to Mikasa they also know about how I nearly got suffocated by my binder so they're all really cautious.
And even if it may not seem like it, Eren's the most cautious.

"Just take off your binder and wear my shirt into the water." Eren suggests.

"B-but... I'll get your shirt wet." Eren shrugs.

"That's no big deal, I could spend the rest of the without it on." He smirks.

I would very much like that.

"U-umm... I don't know..." I stammer. Even thought the idea is really good and I know nothing can go wrong, something keeps nagging me at the back of my mind saying it'll all go horribly wrong. [Anxiety ftw.]

"Yeah that's not so much of a bad idea." Sasha shrugs.

"C'mon, Ar, it's only us. No one to be scared around. And we want you to enjoy yourself." Annie says from Mikasa's lap.

I'd laugh is Mikasa tans so well but has Annie's butt shape on he thighs still pale asf.

"O-okay..." I smile weakly. I did want to go in the water. It's actually been a while since I have. The closest I get to being underwater is showering or going in the bath.

I walk over to one of the beach chairs and grab Eren's shirt and walk around a corner where no one can see me. I take off my shirt and stare at my binder. I struggle to take it off as it's kind of tight.

"Hey, need help?" I whip my head around to see Eren. Even though he's seen me naked and in my binder on many occasions... many more carful occasions... I still felt the need to cover myself. "Hey now, don't be scared." He says in a soothing tone as he grabs my binder. "It's only me." He helps me pull off the binder and slips on his shirt over me which waayy too big.

This is the side of Eren that no one sees. The caring cautious side. The loving side. The happy smiley side. The Eren that I found after I fell in love with him. He pecks my cheek and I smile at him.

"I love you, Eren." I whisper.

I smiles at me before saying; "I know..."

Cocky bastard...

I smile anyway because even if he doesn't say it, I know he still loves me, too.

"H-hey wait..." My mind realises something that may happen. "When I go in the water... won;t your shirt become see though?" I panic.

"Silly... It's a black shirt." Eren chuckles.

"Oh..." He laughs again and pecks my cheek.

"C'mon, cutie."

We both walk back to the pool as a few of the others give me smiles.

Eren instantly runs away from me and cannonballs into the pool splashing water everywhere. Including on Mikasa who goes full rage.

"Right, THAT'S IT!" She yells. She shoves Annie off of her as she storms towards the pool.

"Mikasa wait... It was and accident!" Eren stammers, freaking out.

I grab Mikasa's arm but she keeps going. Annie grabs Mikasa's other arm and we manage to hold her back. She eventually calms down a little and shakes us off. Before she begins to walk back to her chair to tan, Annie shoves her in the water. I stifle a laugh as Mikasa submerges with a scowl that could kill anyone. But Annie just smiles back at her as she too cannonballs into the water.

"Fuck it." Mikasa mutters. I look over to Eren who's giving me an impatient look.

I slowly dip myself into the water. My shirt comes up in the process but Eren holds it down by my waist as I put my body in fully.

"Ahh, the water feels so good!" I cheer, leaning more into the water, floating on my back. I stare up at Eren who's gazing down at me with a loving look. He leans down and kisses me thoroughly. I straighten myself up as Eren presses me against the side of the pool and his hands go under my shirt and around my back.

We pull away with a smirk and look around the pool. Everyone else is making out, too.

I see Connie and Sasha pull away as they look around the pool. "Wow, there's so much more gay than I expected." Sasha mutters, earning a laugh from everyone else.

So gay...

Sorry it's been a while! Also I didn't edit cos I gotta rush off to school soon. I might edit when I'm on the bus.