I Know Your Secret

{Armin's PoV, Wednesday After School.}

"Thank you so much, Armin, dear. You can go home now, enjoy the rest of your day!" Ms. Hanji says.

"Thank you, Hanji-San, you too."
I slowly walk down the empty hall as I grip my bag strap, but before I'm able to turn a corner, someone grabs my wrist. I whip my head around my see Levi. "Levi? Get off!" When he doesn't listen, I attempt to pull my arm free, but now he's only gripping onto my jumper, I don't hesitate I take it off, my bag falling in the process.
Levi throws my jumper aside and kicks my bag away and he grabs my wrist again.

"Scars? You cut?" I look down to my wrist and I do indeed cut. I am suicidal, with a life like this, who wouldn't be?

Levi slams me against the lockers making my back hurt, a lot. He grips my collar and leans close. "You're weak! Only pussies don't have the strength not to cut." He was right, I was weak. I am weak. "Speaking of pussies," I watch as his knee moves up in between my legs and presses hard against my down bellow area. "I know you have one." He moves his knee, making me moan. "Guys don't just casually carry around pads." He gestures to my my bag with my pads falling out. "And they don't react this way when this happens." As he says 'this', he moves his knee again.

"P-please... stop." I moan.

"Levi! What are you doing?" We both look over to find Eren standing with his arms crossed. "You a pervert or something?"

"No, Eren, I have no taste in scrawny little losers like her." He points his finger in my direction.

"Him." Eren corrects.

Oh, Eren, if only you knew.

 All Levi does is laugh, tut and walk off. I realise that my scarred wrists are showing so I hug my arms around my body to hide them "You okay?" I nod at Eren's concern. "Why'd he call you a girl?"

"Probably just doing it to irritate me." I lie. "I'm fine."

"Why were you here this late?"

"Umm, Ms. Hanji wanted me to stay behind so I could help her with a job." I replie. "What about you?"

"Oh I was passing notes so I got detention.
Question is, why was he here late?" He nods in the direction of where Levi walked off.

I just shrug.

"Probably waiting for me to finish my jobs so he can harass me." I hiss. I notice Eren pouting but find it way too cute so I pretend not to notice

That's when he slowly and carefully wraps his arms around my small fragile feminine body. How sad, he thinks he's hugging a male right now.
I don't want to take my arms off from around my body, yet I don't want Eren to stop hugging me, so I just rest my head on his shoulder and breathe in his heavenly scent.
Weird how I was trying to avoid him after our last lunch encounter where I pretty much confessed I liked him. But I don't care at this point, I just want to stay in Eren's arms.
Neither of us move and we stay in this comfortable position for a while.

A long ass while.