Leave Him Alone

{Eren's PoV, Wednesday After School}

Armin's been avoiding me all day.
It came as quite a shock when he suddenly left yesterday after lunch when I joked about him liking me. I would've run after him, but decided against it since I probably just embarrassed him seeing how red his face was.

How would I have embarrassed him? All I was doing was joking about how he liked me.

Oh my god, Eren, you're an idiot! Armin likes you, you asshole. Now you've embarrassed him by talking about it. That's why he's fucking avoiding you, how could you be so dumb?

I run my hands over my face in frustration as I make my way out of the detention class room, and begin to make my way out of the school.

"P-please... stop." I hear faint voices behind me.
Who could be at the school at this time?
The other two people in detention already left and are now ahead of me, so who was still here?

I decide to investigate as I walk towards the sound. I peer around the corner and see none other that Armin Arlert pinned against a wall by...

"Levi! What are you doing?" I storm up to the two of them and Levi drops Armin and his knee which was wedged between Armin's legs and pressed up against his... well... dick. "You a pervert or something?" I fold my arms.

"No, Eren, I have no taste in scrawny little losers like her." He points his finger in Armin's direction.

"Him." I correct. All Levi does is laugh, tut and walk off. I look over to Armin who's staring at the ground and holding his body tight with his arms. "You okay?" Armin nods. "Why'd he call you a girl?"

"Probably just doing it to irritate me." He shrugs. "I'm fine."

"Why were you here this late?"

"Umm, Ms. Hanji wanted me to stay behind so I could help her with a job." He replies. "What about you?"

"Oh I was passing notes so I got detention.
Question is, why was he here late?" I say, nodding in the direction of where Levi walked off.

Armin just shrugs again.

"Probably waiting for me to finish my jobs so he can harass me." He hisses. I pout at Armin though he can't see since he's looking down.

I walk over to the small boy and wrap my arms around his small frame. His arms are still hugged to his body but he rests his head on my shoulder and doesn't show any sign of me wanting to let go, so we just stay there for a while.

A long ass while.

DON'T WORRY LITTLE CHILD-RENS! THIS IS SHORT BUT THAT'S BECAUSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT'S GOING TO BE ARMIN'S POV OF THIS SITUATION WHICH MAY ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YA AND ALSO BOTH OF THE CHAPTERS TOGETHER WOULD CREATE ONE REGULAR CHAPTER! [Unless you're my friend, JieFie, {not her real name} who writes like, two paragraphs in a chapter and says I'm weird for writing long ones.]

Yes, JieFie, I know you're reading this.

Lmao, I'm acting as if people actually reading my story xD *sigh* sadlyfe.