the pilot

YES POWERPUFF GURLS.

BEFORE YOU READ:

The main character of the book is Veronica, but the rest play an essential part in it too. Hence why it's third person. This book will have the main plot and several other subplots.
But the thing is the subplots hold more importance. It's more focused on complex characters rather than complex plot.
The style is mostly inspired by friends (keeping in mind that nothing can ever really top friends).

DO NOT SKIP THIS

THIS BOOK CONTAINS FOOTNOTES! HOWEVER, because this doesn't have the format Word has, I'm replacing footnotes with (1), (2), etc. and their explanation will be by the end.

Footnotes are me, the narrator, not the characters!

Please make sure to leave comments/feedback! they're always appreciated.

*

T H E P I L O T

•                T H E     P I L O T                •

The idea of sharing an apartment with her cousins was suggested by one of their parents on the day before Veronica Walton's first day of college.

The thought was ignored and swept to the back of her mind. The last thing she expected was for it to become a reality as she had tried to look for any good excuse to prevent such a catastrophe from happening. It wasn't that she hated her cousins; she loved them like any blood would love a blood - out of legal obligation. They had their fair share of flaws, and she was positive that living with them would only lead to disastrous circumstances.

Chloe and Danielle Brown were her cousins from her mother's side. The elder, Chloe, was bossy, pretentious, and overall a pain in her ass, and the youngest, Danielle, who was born on the same day as Veronica, was nice... as long as she didn't spend her entire day whining. They were two extremes, and she didn't want to be caught in the middle of it. The three of them were close; they shared secrets, gossip, and family moments, but only once a month if not a year. She wasn't ready for it to be an everyday occurrence.

"I'm so not ready for this," she muttered as she climbed off the car with her older brother Ethan behind her.

They took their bags out and were greeted by the robotic features of Robin, the doorman who took their bags and led them inside. She'd been living in the Lodge Tower with Ethan ever since she was fifteen; she knew each one of his college friends and had practically gone through everything with them, albeit being separated by the confinement of her bedroom. They spent an awful lot of time around, practically living with them, and her moving out would literally mean to move out of their place too.