Mystery Eyes

💮Jordan P. O. V💮
I awoke to a throbbing and achy skull. I groaned and lifted my head only for my head to smack back down on the soft pillows. Wait, pillows?

I quickly shot up not caring about my achy head or body and looked around the room. It didn't look familiar, but nevertheless I remained calm. The room was average with big glass windows out looking green everlasting trees. The walls were a beige, their were two doors on the left and right. The bed was big and plush, I could lay here forever.

Last thing I remember was me walking through the door of our house and a sharp pain in the back of my head. Wait, where's Travis?

Oh no what if he's dead!? What if the killed him, and they're coming for me next?!

My heart rate picked up, but I forced myself to remain calm after my mini panic attack. I need to find a way out after getting Travis.

Just as I was about to leave the room I heard voices in the hallway. Two men, and it sounded like they were coming to my room.

I quickly laid back down and pretended to still be 'out cold'.

I heard the voice come outside the door. One sounded to be angry while the other sounded scared. Nervous probably.

"I told you no to hit her hard, why the fuck you didn't just use the wolfsbane?!" I heard make voice number one snap at the other dude

"I'm sorry I lost it, when Jake hit me it rolled somewhere and I couldn't find it" Male number two said nervously

I heard a sigh and a murmur before I heard the door opened. I kept as still as possible and evened out my breathing.

Footsteps padded over to the bed I was laying on. I felt a dip in the bed and a hand brushed back my hair from my face.

"So beautiful" Male number one said as he continued stroking my hair. It was comforting. After a minute or so he sighed and stopped touching my hair.

"We should go check on the little guy" I heard male number two. The little guy must be Travis. Oh my gosh if they hurt him I'll hurt them myself.

"Yes, but first... " I heard Male number one trail. I felt a shake on my shoulder. At first I just kept pretending until it got a little rougher.

"I know you're awake, Jordan" Male number one said. 'Damn, and he knows my fucking name too'.

Without thinking I sprung up fast which caught guy number two off guard, guy number one had a straight face and who was still sitting on the bed. He was average with light blue eyes and dark brown hair and tanned skin, almost like me....

"Where's my brother?" I asked through clenched teeth. I wanted to know where he is so we can get the hell out this place

"He's fine sweetheart, just fine, how are you feeling, with a blow like that I expected you too be in pain at least" He said as he looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine, now where's my brother?"I asked again. My patients were wearing thin as hell.

"Like I said he's fine, if you want I'll bring him to you, would you like that?" He asked

"Of fucking course I would what kinda stupid question is that?" I said with anger. Just as quick as it came out my big mouth my eyes went wide and I put my head down blushing. I probably fucked my chances up of seeing my brother. Or worse they could kill him and me.

"I am so sorry, I shouldn't have said-" I was cut off by blue eyes raising his hand up with a chuckle.

"It is completely fine sweetheart, I understand, if I were you and I got kidnapped, I'll be like that too" He said as he put his hand down. I felt relief. I thought he was gonna hit me or something.