CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma

Start from the beginning

"But.. What about this Keys? I thought this is--"

"No Jay.. That's yours." His Dad corrected him as a heavy impact of a big vehicle landed behind him.

Slowly.. He looked around.

"MY RAIDER!?" He exclaimed and dropped both of his luggage bags and hugged the Shiny jet.

"It Looks.. Brand new!?" He was surprised and looked back at his Dad.

"Dad!? How'd you? How Did you!?" Shock he is.

"When you got back here.. Your Raider was dusty and had some rusty parts. Some of them wasn't working so.. I did a few fixes." Ed scratched the back of his head embarassly.

"Dad! Only a few Fixes!? THIS LOOKS DAMN BRAND NEW!"

"YOUR LANGUAGE MISTER WALKER."

Jay quickly got inside his Raider to test it again after 2 years. He bid goodbye to his parents and flew away.

Third POV
Lloyd got Zane back. And discussed a few things. The nindroid was having rusty parts so.. They are planning to go to a mechanic soon.

"So you're telling me.. You know HOW to get my Uncle Back!?" Exclaime Lloyd whom is shocked. Zane nods his head. But he didn't tell Lloyd about Nya.

"WHAT DO WE NEED!? We need to get Him Back!" Excitedly the Green Ninja was. But Zane completely broke it.

"It will take weeks. But I'm not sure one hundred percent. If we can get him back."

The Green Ninja lost his color and sat on a corner.

"Zane.. You are always the Party Pooper." Lloyd muttered as Zane smiled apologetically.

"My parts are not working too well. We need to go to the Mechanic soon." Zane stated as they left the temple.

Crossing paths with Cole.

"Hey." Cole greeted casually as Seliel hanged on his arm.

Zane was still Cold as ever.

"Hey Cole!" Lloyd raises up his hands to High Five with the rockhead.

He is having his Childish act again.

"Wasn't talking to you Greenie!" He joked and laugh as Lloyd frowned.

Cole repeated the Hey to Zane but he was Cold as Ice. He just stared at him.

"The Cold never bothered me Anyway." Said Cole while Laughing and left.

Lloyd snorted and started laughing.

"Was that they call a Pun!?" Lloyd continued to laugh his butt off. Zane turned to him and opened his mouth.

He was speaking Gibberish.

"Oh No.. We need to get you to a mechanic quickl--" As soon as Lloyd finished his sentence. A flying vehicle landed infront of him.

"yaJ!" Zane exclaimed. Lloyd didn't understand him but it sounded like a Name of someone.

There was a guy inside. The door of the Raider opened as the figure only revealed what he wore.