Chapter 15

Isabella's pov

I am now sat in this room for who knows how long. Waiting for Tyler or Vicky aka my mom. I'm really hungry and tired, I won't allow myself to sleep here.

I haven't been able to see or speak to my friends since we got here, I'm worried about them.

Just then Tyler walks in "What do you want?" I ask very rudely to him "Dump Ethan" he orders "What? That's funny, no bitch" I exclaim "Do it or we start killing friends" he states "You won't do it" "Try me little girl" he replies "I'm not a little girl to start, if anything your the little girl" I state "You have half an hour to make up your mind, I'll be back then" he states walking out "Ok then" I reply not sounding threatened at all.

With that he left, now I need a savior to come within half an hour. Let's hope for the best, my friends lives are at stake.

If they die because of me I'd never forgive myself.
-------------------------------
Ethan's pov

I got my men and our weapons put together as we head off go get my baby girl back.

We show up to the place it's unguarded which means it's a very unprepared kidnapping.

"Ok guys you five go in the back rest go with me to the front. If any lives are at stake kill, if not bring them to me, alive" I was ready to kill. But the main thing was me, hoping I wasn't to late.

We walk to the building ever so quietly. We enter one floor with many doors lined up I guess this is where we start the search.

I start by checking for the doors that are locked which is where they hold prisoners. I found the first locked one I pick the lock.

There she is my queen tied to a chair in chains. When she looks up and sees me I see the excitement in her eyes. It joys me to see her sparkle at my presence.

"Ethan, thank god your here" she exclaims "Of course let's get you out of here and your friends to" I state "Tyler is supposed to be back soon we need to hurry" she explains "Ok let's go, who kidnapped you?" "My mom and Tyler" she explains "Ok" I ring up my men and tell them who not to kill but kidnap.

"Ok then, let's go baby girl" I state before we leave the depressing cell.
-------------------------------------
Isabella's pov

I led him to Jessica and Chloe's rooms. Tyler and Vicky aren't to smart.

We got them and start to get ready to leave until Tyler appears out of no where with a knife. Ethan immediately grabs his gun and shoots Tyler in the leg. I can't describe it in detail because Ethan is quick with a gun.

Ethan's guys appear and grab Tyler and they have Vicky too. They put them in chains and take them to the car. We get in the car and get ready to go home. Yeah, I call Ethan's place home now. Isn't like anywhere else was ever home to me.

We arrive at Ethan's place and us girls immediately go and eat we're starving. After the girls get settled, I tell Ethan to meet me in our room.

(In our room)

"Ethan thank you for saving us" "No need to thank me I would've did it anyway" he states "I love you so much" I state "I love you more" he replies.

He pulls me in to a passionate kiss and our tongues meet. I then proceed to wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He is now kissing at my neck he take me to the bed.
He lays me down with him on top of me we continue to share a passionate kiss he takes off his shirt and proceeds to take of mine. His hands now gripping my waist as he kisses my neck he asks me "Are you sure you want this?" He asks making sure I'm ready for this "Yes I'm positive" I reply "Ok then" he states.

He then proceeds to taking of his pants now only left in his boxers now I'm left I'm only my undergarments and so is he.

In a matter of seconds he is now naked right before me. All I can say is damn. He then proceeds to remove my bra and underwear leaving us now both completely exposed to one another. Then after a few more minutes of in taking each other he than thrusts into me I let out a loud moan trying to keep it down but it not working to well.

Afterwards we just lay in each others embrace.

(The next day)

I wake up next to Ethan and remember last night but then again how could I forget. He's amazing I have to say.

"Good morning baby girl" I hear Ethan say "Good morning" I reply
"Um.. I have to ask you something" he states "If your gonna ask if I'm considering myself a virgin then yes despite the Tyler thing" I reply
"No, there's this family dinner tonight and I want you to come with me" he states, he's so cute "I'd love to, what's the occasion?" "Well, it's my brithday" he states
"Omg really, I need to get you something" I immediately state
"Wasn't last night enough" he states with a smirk "Shut up, happy brithday by the way" I state
"Thanks baby girl" he says before kissing my forehead.

We then proceed to get dressed Ethan had some gang work to do so I stayed at the house with the girls.

"What exactly happened in that's bedroom last night?" Jessica questioned me. I'm glad we're not to shook about the kidnapping. Apparently Tyler and Vicky were to amateur to try anything risky.
------------------------
Author's note
💖😙😊
Also if you want to know what my writing schedule is I usually try to update at least once a week.