Chapter 14

Ethan's pov

I'm not sure what to do, but wait and see. But I'm not the type to wait, I like taking action.

I can't believe something might have happened to her, my queen.

I mean I'm nervous, my heart pumping faster than a cheetah can run. I can't focus on anything but her, I mean I feel bad for her friends to but I love her there's a difference. I still didn't want anyone getting hurt though.
-------------------
Isabella's pov

I wake up tied to a chair in a cold, dark, windowless room. I try to move but my arms and feet are both in chains, not rope but chains. Whoever did this doesn't want me to leave, that's for sure.

Just then I remembered, Chloe and Jessica and of course I look over to a corner and see Chloe in the same position I'm in and Jessica in the other corner.

I'm getting worried because I don't know who kidnapped us. Also if I'll ever get out of here, I mean I've read about stuff like this and it never ends well usually. Anxiety luring over me and so many other negative emotions.

I'm sitting there lost in my thoughts when the door opens and way to familiar face walks in, well two actually. My brother and my mom, I can't believe these bastards actually kidnapped me and brought my friends into this.

"Well, looks like you woke up" "No duh, dumb ass" I'm one of those people who could have a gun to their head and still wanna talk shit. Even though I don't seem like it. I won't die begging for mercy that's for sure.

"Ooh feisty are we, I thought when you got punished all those years you would learn" Tyler states "Oh yeah, I learned that you and my own mother are major bitches" why won't I shut up, I think Ethan has an influence on me or I'm making excuses for my own personality.

"Well I never thought of you as a daughter much" my female parental unit states "Well you were never much of a mother either" and that's when my mom slaps right across the face. I taste the blood in mouth and it just makes me want vengeance against her and my brother. What I'm feeling is insane, it's a mix between all my emotions and it's confusing, I'm mad at my family but want to cry because this is how my own family treats me, but I'm happy because I know when Ethan finds me and my friends there gonna wish they were never born.

Also they moved Chloe and Jessica to another room. My mom and Tyler left so now I'm alone in this cold dark room alone with my thoughts.

My inner demon was begging to be released, she'll get to come out eventually but now isn't the right time yet.
-------------------------
Ethan's pov

"Boss we found them" "Where are they?" I ask "There in a abandoned prison on the far edges of town" "Thank you, send Drake in" I command "Right away boss" with that he's left.

I felt a wave of happiness and anger flow over me. Happiness because they found her, but angry because someone would dare mess with my queen.

"What's up Ethan?" "They found them, round up the guys were going to get her tonight and her friends to" I order "Alright then" he simply states.

I'm ready to beat the living hell out of whoever took her. I can't wait to have my baby girl back in my embrace again, it's been living hell with out her I need her by my side.

When I get her back I won't ever let go of her again, I really can't wait to see the look of terror on the faces of her kidnappers when I kill them.
--------------------------
Author's note
Hello everyone thank you for reading. Sorry that the chapter was a little short. But thank you, hope everyone has a great day or night.
Also make sure to follow, comment, and vote.💖😙☺