The Beginning

Isabella's pov

"ISABELLA" my so called mom yells which only means I did something wrong. I walk downstairs and ready to face the wrath of my parents.

"Isabella you forgot to do your chores last night" my mom says in a cold voice. "Mom I'm sorry I was at the library with Jessica last night helping her study".

Even know I finished school I help my friends sometimes to.

"I swear mom I'll do them all right now, I promise it will never happen again". "Alright but don't let it happen again" she said and with that she walked away.

I bet your wondering why I suck up to my mom like that well it's because she will abuse me if what she wants doesn't happen. My dad doesn't dare say anything to her which is why I hate them both.

After I finished what my mom asked I went and picked out some clothes. Took a shower and then got dressed. Today I was meeting up with my friend Chloe she is Jessica's older sister , she's twenty. We had agreed to meet up at the mall.

Since Jessica can only hang out on the weekends and in the evenings since she's still finishing her senior year, I hang out with Chloe on when I'm bored and of course when she isn't working. As soon as I get to the mall I'm super excited because tomorrow is my birthday, I'm turning eighteen which means I can move out and not worry about my parents.

"Hey girl" Chloe shouts out as soon as I walk in, "Hey" I reply, so we shop and talk for about two hours. Then Chloe tells me she's having a get together at a club tonight for my birthday. "But I'm only seventeen Chloe" I state "Don't worry I got you a fake ID and my cousin owns the place so we might not even need an ID" she informs me "Sounds great I guess I better get an outfit for tonight to" I reply.

So I pick out two super cute dresses and pay. I say goodbye to Chloe and get in my car. Luckily my uncle got me a car when I was sixteen, sadly he died a couple months ago. The silver and pink car was something that I really didn't prefer but I can't complain.

 The silver and pink car was something that I really didn't prefer but I can't complain

I drive back home well not really much of my home more like my parents house. I walk in and go straight to my room and wait for tonight to arrive.

When seven o'clock comes around I start to get ready for the club by putting on the new dress I got. Which was perfect for the occasion, it stopped mid thigh and it was black with silver straps.

 Which was perfect for the occasion, it stopped mid thigh and it was black with silver straps

After I'm done I hear a knock at the door and go answer it, it's Chloe and Jessica obviously. "You ready to go" Chloe asks me. "Yeah let's go" we all get in Chloe's car and drive off. As soon as we got there we were let in, no ID needed.

We started drinking and having good time but Jessica didn't drink much because she was driving us home.

Then I spotted a really hot guy on the other side of the club, he was so sexy from what I could tell. "Jessica do you see that guy?" I ask "Yeah why, wait you think he's cute don't you" she replies "Well maybe" I state really shyly. "Did I hear someone say cute guy" Chloe butted in. "Yeah him over there" I say showing her. "Well I say you go for it" Chloe says patting my shoulder.

"Maybe but I'm going to the restroom, be back" I walked away kinda nervous. I was almost at the bathroom when someone grabbed me and dragged me into an alley behind the bar.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Authors note
Hope you enjoyed the first part of the story I will update frequently. Thank you for reading. ❤☺ The picture at the top is Isabella.