Chapter 8: •The Deal with the Devil•

I really wanted to sneak out and run as fast as i possibly could but his troops blocked my way trying to ensnare me and grabbed my collar. There's no way I could perhaps get away from them.

"Hey newbie, don't be scared. He just wanted to welcome you here. That's all. Don't be such a chicken.", a blonde guy said.

"Wh-who said I'm a chicken? I-I am not a chicken!", I replied doubly. Uhm, I'm strong, but I get scared if someone attempts to hurt me seriously! That's a fact. Nobody wants to get a black eye, you know. Aside from crazy people who are hurting people without any reason!

"You're not chicken? Oh, prove it!", Zayn said, standing right behind me. That guy had to die before he got me. I needed to escape.

"Look! An airplane!", i tried my best to deceive them.

"An airplane? Sorry but you can't fool me, poo face!"

He then grabbed my shirt and dragged me behind the building.

"Let me go! Let me go, jerk!", i yelled at him hundred times.

He immediately let go of my shirt making me fall so hard on the ground, hard enough that it made me rolled over.

"Ouch!", i yowled.

"I told you before, poo face, that you will surely regret it but you didn't listen. What will be your consequences for making me mad?"

"Hey, Zayn!", the blonde guy called him.

"What, Nathan. You see I'm busy here."

Nathan came over and into his ear, he whispered something. He smirked after.

"Okay, poo face. Since I'm a nice guy, I'll pass it for now. I will forget everything that you did to me."

"What, Zayn? Are you kidding, dude? What a killjoy!", a black hair and blue eyed guy questioned him. He's also one of Zayn's jerk friends.

"Shut up, Luke."

"Okay, so we're done here? Hasta la vista, guys!", i attempted to sneak my way out.

"Hey, poo face! I'm not done with you yet.", he grabbed me quickly and so i failed to run away.

"You said that you let me pass. What now?"

"Yes, i said that...but in one condition."

"wh-what's the catch?"

His friends began to laugh.

'I think this will be bad'

"I will never let you pass, not if you will lick my armpit.", he simpered evilly.

'What?! Lick his sweaty smelly hairy underarm? Is he completely insane? There's no way I'm licking his armpit. NO WAY!'

But thinking that they were 4 and i was alone fighting for myself, i decided to step back. I mean they are strong and chiselled. And for the fact of that, i was just trying to protect myself from getting injured.

"Okay, I'm going to lick it." I had no choice. "But promise me that you will no longer bother me again. Deal?"

"Deal. hehehe", he smiled evilly again.

'That stupid face is more of like a devil.' i started fuming.

His troops and the other students took out their cellphones and cameras from their pockets and bags. Looks like all of them wanted to put this on tape shortly and of course, will make my life miserable.