Chapter 1: •Cuts and Acts•

[A/N:]

Hopefully you enjoy, wattpaders ;))

________________________________________

[( PRESENT.. )]

The sound of the clock was all I heard in my room while sitting in the chair, facing a mirror, and holding a scissor in my hand.

I looked in the mirror. I could saw my reflection to it. My hair was untied and messy. I remembered mom brushing my hair when she was alive. I felt sadness. Yes. I lost my parents.

'Should i do this?', i thought to myself.

God, I really love my hair and I don't want to cut it into pieces but my brain was already decided. "Stick to the tradition, Alleyna", speaking to myself.

'Cut it.'

Stupid head. Stupid hand. Hahaha? Should I laugh? My situation that time was crazy...totally crazy.

I almost accomplished my checklist:

>Documents and papers- Check...

> Acting- Check...

>Look like one-mmmh...not yet

Look like a boy... sort of make-over stuff like putting fake 'boy's little thing below' ( you know what I mean), bonding my boobs/breast to make it look flat (which I suffered much because I almost can't breath), dress like a boy and especially change my hairdo to a boy cut.

My mom said that I needed nerdie glasses because it would help my identity mask on.

My hand was shaking that I couldn't control.

'Oh come on.'

I moved my hand and cut the lower part of my long wavy brown hair. I looked to a picture of a teenage boy around my age.

"Okay, that's should be my hair will look like after I cut this. Just concentrate and relax...relax...just relax Alleyna...Hoooh!", I said to myself again while cutting more, more, and more of my hair as it fell to the ground.

Every cut was emotionally devastating.

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Well, my name is Alleyna Aurora Rossi. In short, Alleyna Rossi. I'm 17. I can financed myself through modeling. I grew up in Italy. I lived with my grandparents after my mom died because of a plane crash.

_______

After of cutting of jems, I heard someone knocked the door.

"Alleyna, are you okay?", a girl, which her voice sounded familliar to me, said with sincerity.

'Ah yes. It's her.'

"I'm fine and I'm done, Chris. It's open. You can enter now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She opened the door and was surprise as she looked at me with

"SON OF A FROG! What did you do to your hair?!"

"What did i do? I just cut my hair.", i said back.

"No! You look entirely mess up. Yuck...you look super duper ugly with that hair!", her face was really terrifying and her eyes were wide. She looked like she saw a ghost or a cockroach in front of her.

"Really???", my voice cracked and disappointed.

"Absolutely." she said with a nod.

"so what should we do to fix it? We c-can still f-fix it, right?", i was sweating like I'm in the who wants to be a millionaire show which I am the player who waits nervously if my answer is either correct or not.

"Yes honey, of course. We can fix it. Just the way you like it."

'Whew.'

"Now give me the scissors. You know how much I love to fix everything, especially hair."

Christine had black curl hair, fair skin tone, blue eyes, well-body-shape, and of course, pretty. She is one of those girls in our school who's hot.

Christine and I are bestfriends ever since we were in freshmen highschool. We were just an average student but life turned us to be popular. I would like to be an average student where no one cares and bothers you of whatever you are doing.

_____________

"okay, I'm finish. Now looked in the mirror.", she said as she put the scissors on the table.

I dragged her to hug her and

she hugged me back. She patted my back like a child and kneeled.

"And oh next time don't call me Alleyna anymore especially now my hair was now boy-ish. It's Lleyn, okay? Sooo yeah.."

"okay Al--LLEYN. Right. We are so dramatic here. By the way, are your things packed up?"

"yes"

"What time does the flight leaves?"

"10:30 in the morning"

"Oh my gush! Lady, you should get those butt on a rush 'coz it's already 9:15!! You don't wan't to wear that dress when you go to your school, right? You don't want to make your grandparents disappoint, right?"

Yes, she was right.

"Of course! Always stick and obey the tradition. That's the first rule. Okay, I'll change. I'll be right back."

"Okay okay. But I should check you first.", she said while her left hand was on her waist and the other was pointing me. I nodded to her.

"Your voice..."

I cleared my throat, "errhem....Hey dude, whazzap!", in a boy's voice.

"Your gesture and posture..."

I slightly bent my back and swayed my arms so that I walked like a boy. (more likely a monkey walk)

"When you see a sexy girl or a bimbo, what will you do and say?"

I walked then pretendingly saw a sexy girl, "Hey, Foxy pretty lady, what's your name? call me.", as my hand gestured a telephone like I'm calling and my face acted like a pervert, winking my eye to an imaginary girl.

"So how do I acted?", I said to her.

"100% ready. Congratulations, you're now officially a dude."

And we giggled together.

"I better go now", i said.

"I'll be here waiting, MR LLEYN."

I smiled to her then hopped to go.

___________________

{ IN THE PLANE... }

I fell asleep while listening to music using my headphone. I looked in the window and saw tall buidings and houses.

'Wow, this is it. After few hours, welcome to my new home. Where my new life begins and where I will become the new me. The new Alleyna--I mean Lleyn Rossi.'

Oh well maybe this was my destiny--to become a nerdie dweeb guy because of the family tradition.

'Okay, Lleyn. Everything will be alright.'

I hoped.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

_______________________________

END OF CHAPTER 1~