Chapter Five

A/n: Hope you like my story! Vote and comment, okay?

Arima Kousei can't stop himself from moving uncontrollably

Arima Kousei can't stop himself from moving uncontrollably. He doesn't even understand what was going on with him. What he only knows was that he was in so much pain. He kept on gasping air while his hands and feet kept on twitching while his bubbly saliva kept on getting out of his mouth. Tears fall on his eyes until he felt people hold him down on the bed. 

"Have you given him his anti-seizure medicine already?" asked Dr. Lee to Dr. Gareth.

Gareth was just done injecting it to him. "Yes. The medicine should work soon. How is he?"

Arima Kousei slowly stopped moving on his bed and his eyes drooped down. 

"He stopped moving already," Nurse Patricia told them. "He's already asleep."

"He was in so much pain and he still is," Dr. Lee informed them. "Shouldn't we give him medicines for his pain?"

"You can't give anything to him directly yet. Give him some along with Chemotherapy IVs. It should start already," he told her.

"Yes, sir," she said as she watches him go out.

...

A few minutes later, his two friends went inside to look out for him. They saw him sleeping deeply again after the medical staff helped him stop his seizures.

They left his room when Seto Hiroko came to clean Kousei's face. Of course, they were too worried about him.

...

An hour later, his father, Arima Takahiko went inside his room. He touched Kousei's face when he found him awake and whispered, "Son, are you alright now?"

Kousei held his father's hand. "I want to go back home."

Takahiko wasn't shocked that his son said it to him again. 

"You know you can't. You're still very sick."

"I hate what I'm feeling, father," he told him.

His father held him more after seeing him so pale, fragile, nauseous and uncomfortable. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"Bucket, dad," he told him.

Takahiko quickly gave it to him. He watched Kousei vomit acid. He also noticed that Kousei began being unable to eat anything. He told his doctors about it but what they only said was that it's a normal side effect. After he vomited, he laid down his bed feeling so dizzy after his father gave him water to hydrate him. His father took off his glasses afterward.

...

A month after Kousei was diagnosed with cancer, Tsubaki and Watari finally arrived in New York City. Both of them went straight to where Kousei is admitted. When they came around, Kousei's having medical testing on his brain again. They can't enter his room yet until the procedure is finished. After a while, they were met by Kousei's father.