Chapter 16

Irene's P.O.V

I got up early. I've had my breakfast, showered and now, I'm in my room, cleaning. It's a mess. I sit on the floor as i took out a drawer from my closet. So many things in here. It's like a tsunami. Urgh. I don't know why but I've been messing my stuffs a lot.

I'm usually not like this. I started taking things out of the drawer. Letters, bills, payed everthing. Throw, need to throw this one too. Those that i have to throw, i put them in a plastic bag. Oh. Here it is! My phone cover. My favorite phone cover. How can this end up here? I change my phone case to the one that i just found. I love it because its just plain black with a '1006951311' written inside of a white box? If that make sense.

Then continue with cleaning. Then, something caught my eye. A white small box. I grab it. The lid, it says '박지민' in his hand writing. It's his box. In this box, there's his favorite rings, earring. Some are mine too. I open the lid. Lots of his accessories. I don't know why he gave these to me. But he told me to freely use them.

Which i did, in the past. I stopped using them because Mr Shim told me to take them off. I love accessories. I grab a pair of a circle silver ringed earring. I put them on my earlobes. I put on a stud on my cartilage piercing. I didn't put anything but the hole is open and always there. I've not use any earrings for so long.

Thats all. Those are my piercings. I went crazy with the rings. I love them. I should start using them again. I got up, with the box and went to my dresser. I place the rings in a small plastic transparent box that i had. The box? I put it in the drawer but at the back. I continue arranging the stuffs. Then i continued with my closet.

I fold my tshirts, hang my pullovers and hoodies on a hanger. I was arranging the hangers, suddenly something fell on my head. The heck? It fell down. I pick it up and unfold it. It's my past schedule. The days i spend with Jimin, i wrote the date, what we did. The first sentence.

'23rd September 2011.
Jimin brought me to a simple date. Had bingsu at 'Bingsu Heaven'.'

'9th November 2011.
We went for a study date. Exams are coming so he wanted to learn together. End up, we played hide and seek at the library at the children book section'

I chuckled to myself. I continued reading. And i found more. And more. Tons of them. I finally found a whole lot of them at the top of my closet. A big damn box. Urgh, the dust. I bring the box to my bed. Open the lid and tons. Like TONS AND LOTS of small, big, whatever sized paper, with my handwriting.

If i were to read them, one by one, it won't come to an end. 8 years of relationship, written. I sighed to myself. I don't seem like trying. At the same time, i feel bad for like using Hee. I have to tell him the truth. And i hope he could help me. Be it by making me fall for him. I don't mind. I wanna forget my past.

But these visible past, i will never throw them. I put all those papers that i found, put them back in the big damn box and close it. I put the box back to the top of my closet. I look at my watch. Oh i have to get ready. I have an hour to get ready and be at the movie venue. I think i can make it. I changed quickly. I put on jeans, an oversized striped long sleeve shirt and black converse.

I put on a black, pink roses headband, pulling my fridge upwards. Then going crazy with the rings again. I did simple makeup then i grab my sling bag. Once I'm done, i head downstairs, lock the door. I hailed a taxi and told the ahjussi to drive me to the movie theater.

Once I've reach, i walk inside the building. Walking around, finding Hee. I grab my phone, and dialed Hee's number. After a few rings, he answered. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Where are you? I'm here already." - i said, still finding him.

"I'm reaching soon, noona." - he said.

"Oh okay. See you." - i said. He hummed sweetly and ended the call. I waited patiently for him. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was Hee. He smiled and i did too. We choose a movie, bought the ticket and snacks. Then we walk in the assigned room for the movie we picked.

We took our seat. I started eating the popcorn, even though the movie have yet start. I somewhat felt awkward with Hee. But i told myself to just be comfortable. Soon, the movie started. Eyes focused on the movie. It was a comedy movie. I would have pick a horror movie but nah. I would have nightmares.

After the movie...

"So noona, what do you want to eat?" - he asked, smiling.

"I won't have any if you keep on calling me noona." - i said. He chuckled. He nodded.

"Sorry. What do you wanna eat, Irene?" - he asked.

"Much better." - i said, smiling. He chuckled.

"Hmm. Let's have pizza." - i suggested.

"Okay. Let's go!" - he said. We walk to the next building, which is a mall. We went to a pizza store. We ordered 2 different flavored pizza and some chicken wings and 2 cups of coke. (A/N: someone get me a pizza damn I'm hungry)

Once we've got our food, we dig in. "So Irene, i hope you won't feel awkward with me ever since that day." - he said.

"I'm not. But it just makes me think. What made you really like me? We've never meet before." - i said, chewing the pizza.

He shrugged, smiling to himself. "Like i said. Love at first sight." - he said, still smiling.

"But don't worry. I won't force you to like me back. Being friends like this, is the best." - he said, smiling to me. I let out a sigh.

"Talking about like. I have a favor for you." - i said.

"What is it?"

"You see, I'm pregnant. Not married. I'm trying to get over this childs dad. But i don't know how." - i said.

"So i need you to make me like you. Or even love. This may look like I'm using you just for me to move on. But it's really the only way for me. Help me." - i said, desperately.

"Oh." - he said. That was all he said. I waited for him to say more. But he seems like he won't.

"It's fine if you can't. I totally understand. We can still be friends." - i said, smiling.

"Hey, no. I can help you." - he said.

"Really?" - i asked. He nodded, smiling.

"As you see, i really like you. And slowly loving you. I'll help you, definitely." - he said, giving me a sweet smile.

"I'll help you." - he said again. Ah thank god.

----------------------------------
FRIYASSS!!! Yesterday was Chen's birthday thats why there's an update! And today is friday, here's the update! I really hope you guys like it :) lub yall ❤️

Do look forward to more updates tbh. Since I'm like almost finish with Hoseok's fanfic. I'll tell you guys when I'm done! By then I'll decide on how many times I'll update in a week☺️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

22/9/17, 22nd September 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕