I was walking to class when there was Jack against the lockers with Bethany. Her tongue down his throat.

I scoffed lowly and kept walking.

I was so happy today was the last day of being partners with that.

The day went quickly and school finally ended.

I walked to Eli's car and waited for him. He came a few minutes later.

He smiled at me and unlocked the car. I threw my backpack in the back and climbed in and he joined.

We began driving into town.

"Do you still want a milkshake?"

"Duh! No one can resist!" I said back.

"Fine but a challenge you to a cherry stem tiring contest."

"You're on." I replied excited.

"Loser, has to..."

I cut him off,"buy the winner a cookie and owes them a kiss."

"Done." He said smiling while driving.

The cookies at the diner are amazing and I wanted one so I suggested that.

We got to the diner and ordered to strawberry milkshakes.

When they came I couldn't help myself but sing.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!" I sang.

He laughed at me.

"Ready Jay?"

"Born ready."

"Ok. 3..2...1! Go!"

I threw the cherry stem in my mouth and starting tying. It took me a few seconds but then I pulled it out tied.

"I win." I smiled cheekily.

"Boo! You cheated." He complained.

"Yeah, totally." I rolled my eyes and laughed at his pouting.

The waitress passed by and Eli asked.

"Can I get one cookie please?"

"Sure thing." She said and walked away.

"I think you owe me something else." I mocked tapping my cheek.

He came around the other side of the booth to my side and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and he sat back on the other side of the booth again. He was smirking.

"So Elias, what's after the diner? Nothing?" I asked sipping for my milkshake.

"I was planning on taking you to the creek for about an hour unless you don't want to go..."

"Id be delighted Elias." I smiled.

"Great." He said sipping from his milkshake now.

My cookie came a few minutes later and we drove to the creek.

We walked along the side of the creek holding hands talking.

We were looking around at the nature.

I spotted a fish in the water.

"Look!" I said pointing.

"I'm lookin." He said looking at me at up and down.

I playfully punched his arm.

"I meant the fish. Great it swam away. Your face probably scared it!" I stuck out my tongue joking.

"Hurtful." He said mocking woody from suite life on deck. (Lol I used to love that show)

"Suck it up buttercup." I teased.

"Trying to." He said wiping fake tears.

I laughed at him.

We kept walking for a while and it was about 5 when he said something that shocked me.

"Jay I was planning on telling you yesterday when I came over but I couldn't bring myself to tell you. You were in pain and I couldn't add on. I barley found out on Saturday I swear." He said.

I looked up at him nervously and squeezed his hand.

"What Eli? What didn't you tell me?" I asked cautiously.

"I... my dad... we ...might move again. We are moving again." He said lowly then sighed.

My heart sunk. Not again. No.

He was like the human bandage that kept me together and it's like his father pulled him off too quickly.

"No.. what? You can't." I whispered to him.

Tears were threatening to come out.

I was shaking my head rapidly. He pulled me in for a hug. That's when my tears fell.

"Trust me." He croaked,"I don't want to go. I... I don't want to leave you." I could feel his heavy breathing because my ear was to his chest.

I felt on of his tears hit my neck and my tears were soaking his shirt.

"Eli no...not again. You just can't." I sobbed.

I knew the heartbreak I would suffer again once he left. I knew the sadness.

I didn't want it. I know what I'm going to do.

"Elias," I sniffled,"Take me home." I ordered.

"Ok." He sighed letting go. He drove my home.

I said goodbye weakly.

I went upstairs pulled out a backpack threw clothes and other stuff in there. I grabbed my savings I'd had since forever it was about 2,000 dollars and put it in the bag.

I went into my moms room and told her I was staying at Macy's. I lied.

I started out the door walking to the bus station.

I knew once Eli left I wouldn't be able to stand him being gone, Jack, and Bethany. I would be in a big state of sadness and annoyance.

I took the 2 hour bus ride to Los Angeles. I'm going to save myself from the pain.

I'm running away.