BGM - All Your Fault

HAHAHAHAHAHA I SHOULD BE ASLEEP HAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is gonna be rough

Luke:
You bolted straight up at six in the morning on the dot, at least baby Hemmings was punctual. Your stomach churned as you tried to detangle yourself from the thick blankets and your groggy husband to go toss some cookies in the bathroom.

"What're you doing?" Luke let go but whined loudly when your quest to get moving led you to pulling most of the covers off of him as they tangled around you.

"What do you think?" You snapped, ripping the blankets off and flinging them over his face. You loved the man, you really did, but in the mornings he was about as dense as could be. You couldn't even count the number of days you'd been having morning sickness at this exact time, and yet he still had the nerve to ask you.

Men.

There was a muffled response from under the pile of blankets. You snorted but had no time for a sassy retort as you could feel bike rising in your throat. You had just enough time to make a dive for the toilet in the master bathroom before you began retching.

One would think that at six A.M. your stomach would be empty, and that was true except for when you were pregnant. You had the tendency to go hunt out late night snacks, you blamed the baby.

Either way, chocolate birthday cake that you made Luke get even though it wasn't anyone's birthday tasted a lot worse coming back up then going down.

You gagged as your stomach forced itself empty, cleaning out the partially digested food.

With one hand you pulled your hair back, trying to avoid letting it touch the less than pristine toilet, and your other arm was pressed flat against the top front of the toilet to steady you while your head bent down.

Luke must have heard you, no small feat considering how drowsy he was and the pile of blankets on his head, as you heard his loud footsteps shuffling in toward you.

"'M sorry baby," he said in his deep, raspy, morning voice as he gently took your hair from you in one hand, and rubbed up and down your back with the other.

You chuckled a little between gags, "you should be."

This was a running joke between the two of you now. Luke constantly apologizing for all of your pregnancy symptoms and you telling him he should be sorry because you had never been pregnant before he came into the picture.

"I know. It's all my fault," he sighed dramatically.

You had to wait a few moments to answer, "really. How weak is your pullout game?"

He actually seemed rather offended at that, "hmph. Who said anything about pulling out?"

You nearly choked on the vomit you were trying to expel as you laughed at Luke.

"Why did I marry you?" You asked, finally feeling like you were just about- nevermind.

"Beats me. But I'm glad you did," he said cheekily.

You laughed again, which only triggered your gag reflex.

Luke made a weird noise behind you, "how much cake did you eat?!"

"I'm eating for two okay?" You snapped, your mood swinging the other way.

"Yeah, two pigs," Luke mumbled.

You lifted yourself to stand as you swung around to glare at him, "are you saying I'm a pig? Are you calling me fat Luke?"

He paled, clearly he was yet to learn to tread carefully around pregnant women, "no! No! I think you look great!"

"Mhm," you made sure your shoulder bumped into his as you brushed past him to brush your teeth for the morning.

"Y/NNNN," Luke whined, coming up behind you and pressing his front against your back.

His hands came down to your barely-there bump which he held appreciatively, "I don't think you look fat baby, I think you look pregnant."

You figured he was trying to compliment you but it just didn't seem all that complimentary.

So you continued brushing your teeth. Luke shook his head and ran a hand through his hair while you washed out your mouth.

Before you left he tried to come up with something to appease you, "I know. It's all my fault."

"Damn straight."

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!