6.5%

i felt that a little chris and ryan was absolutely necessary, you don't really have to read it, you won't really miss anything. but to those of you who do, you deserve all of the awards for putting up with my shit < 3

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO GOD DAMN SHORT MAN LIKE HELL

-

"Hey, baby..." Chris smirks, twirling Ryan's long locks of hair with his finger. "Is it bad that I can practically hear the smirk in your voice?" Ryan replies. "But what, what do you want, Chrissy?"

Chris chuckles, finishing the french braid in Ryan's hair. "Joshy finally moved out, and your mama is off today, so you aren't watching your denonic sister who colors on the walls or wanting to eat macaroni and cheese all day..."

"So-So what...So what's your message, b-baby?" Ryan stutters as Chris massages the younger man's hips. His smirk grows, a chuckle leaving his lips.

"All of that time we could have been having Chris and Ryan time, was Chris, Ryan, and Alli time. Now, as much as I love to have her around the apartment creating chaos with every footstep that child takes, I'm honestly very, very, very glad it's just you and I" He smiles. "I think you should know what I'm getting at, Baby boy" He teased.

"Do-Do you really want to? N-Now? It's-It's almost three in the morning, Chris. What if you fall asleep again? Do you not remember how hard it was to get you out of my ass and on to your side of the bed? Try nearly an hour"

Chris blushes a light pink, embarrassed about the moment. "That-That won't happen again, baby. I promise"

Ryan chuckles, smiling as Chris presses his lips to his. Chris picking his lover up and carrying him to their small bedroom, lying Ryan down on his back. He opens his mouth to speak, Chris places his hand over his mouth kissing Ryan's forehead. He leans to his ear, using his free hand to palm the smaller man through his gym shorts, causing Ryan to moan softly into his hand. "Don't say a word and get undressed for me"

Ryan immediately removes his hoodie and tank top, sliding down his shorts and boxers looking up at Chris, who is smirking while slowly removing his own clothes. "You look so sexy, Ryan, remind me to get some of those...those colourful light bulbs so I can actually see you" He jokes, gently kissing him.

"You can't see?! For the love of God, baby, if you seriously can't see, wear your glasses or I'll turn on the television and pause it at a random scene. If we turn the light on, we'll get some sort of a complaint, I know it"

"You're such a baby, Ryan, I know exactly where to put it. You act like I need to see to do it"

"Are we seriously discussing this now, Chris?"

"Yes"

"Just shut up and fuck me"

"I thought you'd never ask" Chris smirks pushing Ryan down on the bed. "Which position do you want. Wait, no. Don't answer that. I wanna see your face" Chris states, continuing to push him down until he was on his back.

"You can't see. We've been over this"

"Don't make me gag you. I swear to God I will"

"We're wasting time talking about this, Chris"

Chris stands up, going through one of his drawers, pulling out a dress shirt, carefully wrapping it around Ryan's mouth. Ryan biting down on the shirt, looking up at him.

"Try not to get spit all over that one, I need it for work. Can you do that for me, Ry? Can you keep the shirt clean?" Ryan nods his head slowly, Chris patting his cheek.

"Do you think you need lube, Baby?" Chris asks gently. "Be serious please, I don't want to hurt my little baby" Ryan shook his head, Chris nodding his head. "Your hands aren't tied, if its too much, grab my arm, okay?"

Chris lines his cock up to Ryan's entrance, gently intertwining their fingers together. He slowly pushes his tip into the smaller man, not wanting to hurt him.

Ryan let out a tiny moan, muffled by the shirt. He felt full when Chris was fully inside of him, staying still. Letting Ryan adjust to him. "Nod your head when I can move, Sweetheart" Chris says gently, using his free hand to stroke his hair. Ryan slowly nodding.

Chris slowly thrusted in and out of Ryan, letting out a string of moans and light swears. Ryan letting out muffled pants and moans underneath him, trying his best not to get the shirt dirty, though he could just wash it in the sink after they were finished.

Chris smirked as Ryan moaned and squirmed underneath him, he was trying to find his lovers prostate, Ryan giving his hand a light squeeze once Chris hit it. His back arched, a loud muffled moan leaving his lips, sweat dripping down his forehead. Chris reaches over on the nightstand to grab a wash cloth, gently wiping Ryan's forehead.

Chris picks up the pace, watching Ryan fall apart underneath him. His thrusts becoming sloppy and quick. "Are you close, Sweetheart?" Chris chuckles, continuing to hit Ryan's prostate. Ryan let out a loud moan, nodding his head, his back arched. Spit going down the corners of his mouth. Chris chuckling, he knew Ryan couldn't actually keep the shirt clean.

Chris let out a final moan as he came inside of Ryan, panting. He slowly pulled out of Ryan, stroking his cock, Ryan letting out a muffled pant as he came in the older man's hand. Chris took the shirt off of Ryan's mouth, chuckling at it. Ryan panting heavily. Chris figured he would get worn out afterwards. "Lay on your back, Baby" Chris spoke softly, he normally spoke in a soft voice when Ryan was tired.

Ryan was on his back, Chris gently wiping him down with the wash cloth, kissing his forehead once he was finished. "You gonna sleep naked, hon'?" He asks, turning around to see Ryan already sound asleep. Smiling softly, he turns on the ceiling fan, tossing his shirt in the hamper. After all, he really didn't need it tomorrow.

-

a shitty ass update ay. school is out so that means new stories and shitty updates (-: SplitTheWorld here's that chris and ryan smut you done asked for like idek how long ago