blurb

"Ryan! Open the fucking door! I'm freezing my ass off out here" Josh let out a small whine continuing to bang on the freshly painted door.

The door slowly opens, a man who is completely naked stands in the doorway wondering why the angered little Josh had decided to throw a tantrum in the hallway and pound on the door.

Josh stood there, his lips parted slightly. He couldn't take his eyes off of the man in front of him. With that silky black hair probably smooth to the touch. His curvey hips and gorgeous eyes.

"Like what you see cutie?" He asks smirking down at the blushing man. Josh quickly comes back to reality. "I...Uh...Y-Yeah" Josh whispers covering his face with his hands.

"Great. I like what I see as well. You look really cute. But you know what would look even cuter?" The man asks swaying his curved hips.

Josh looks up at him with bright blue eyes. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of the man's cock. He was fucking huge.

He moves Josh's chin upwards gently gripping his face with tattooed fingers. "I'm up here sweetheart" He chuckled.

"Anyway, you'd look much better moaning underneath me without those clothes"

Josh blushes heavily playing with his gauges out of habit. "I...I uh..." He pecks his lips along with a slight giggle.

"I'm Devin. What's your name sweetheart?"

"You're....You're naked..." Josh stutters biting his lip softly. The man chuckles pushing the hair out of his face.

"And you should be too"

im finally writing shit on this account (:
leave some comments n feedback pls ?