5%

Josh has been texting Devin quite frequently, the two have gotten close as friends the past four days, Josh finally got evicted from his apartment and was temporarily living with Chris and Ryan. It was decent, for most of the time. There was the occasional suprise sex on the couch, or the table, even the floor. When those two started, there was no interruptions.

Josh just had to get back under his own roof. He couldn't keep on hauling most of his things in his tiny car, to him it was unprofessional. Chris and Ryan were out for the evening, leaving Josh alone to do whatever he wanted for a bit. He was sprawled out on the couch, wrapped in a fluffy blue blanket. He grabs his phone off the glass coffee table, playing a random game.

unknown -  hey, cutie (;

Josh raises a brow, deciding to text the number back. Not knowing what else he could possibly do to entertain himself for the remainder of the evening.

josh-
uhm, hi.

unknown -
you don't know who this is, do you?

josh -
devin ?

unknown -
bingo (;

devin (: -
so, what're you up to. i'm bored and you should like totally come over.

josh -
i'll think about it. i'm debating on if i want to get up and walk downstairs. it's really far.

devin  (: - dude, come on. i will walk up there and carry you if you want.

josh -
you fucking wouldn't.

Josh sighed softly as Devin suddenly stopped replying to Josh. He put his phone on the table, his eyes returning to the projector on the wall, he didn't know how, but he ended up watching the Spongebob movie. He picked up his phone at the sound of a vibrate.

devin  (: -
i'm outside, babydoll.

josh -
fuck, dev. im not fucking dressed. wAIT

devin  (: -
i'm coming in.

josh -
whAt, no. oml. no, pls

josh -
i DON'T LIVE HERE, DEVIN PLS

Devin walks inside the house, chuckling. He lightly knocks on the door to tell Josh he wasn't joking about walking inside. Josh was quickly throwing clothes out of the trash bag he had, he was only in a pair of shorts. Devin chuckled, walking in the room.

Josh's eyes went wide. "F-Fuck, you scared me!" Josh whines, quickly throwing on a random band shirt. "What're you doing here?" He asked, tilting head. "What I said I was doing. You were to lazy, so I'm gonna carry you like a fucking cute, little baby downstairs" Josh blushes heavily, slipping on a hoodie along with his shoes. "You'll break your back"

"You don't know this, but...I'm a secret sumo wrestler, and I weigh a ton" Josh added. "Oh hush, let's go. I'm bored" Josh shrugged. "Let me please put some pants on, it's cold out and I don't wanna have shorts on. Devin nodded his head as Josh slipped on a pair of jeans.

He slipped his phone into his back pocket sliding a beanie over his head. "You look cute by the way" Devin said softly. Josh turns the lights off making sure the house is decently clean before closing the door and locking it, glad Chris and Ryan had a spare key.

Devin scooped up Josh into his arms, carrying him downstairs to his building. Josh's face stayed red the entire way to his apartment. He never blushed so much because of someone before. It confused the life out of him. Devin laid Josh on the couch, he positioned the smaller man onto his back.

Josh blushes again, looking up at him. "Hey, you mentioned a bet you had, right? With I think it was Chris?" Devin asked. Josh nods his head slowly. "U-Uh-huh, what about it?" He asks softly. "Well, what was it?" He asked, even though he was fully aware.

"He bet me... $50.00 that I wouldn't be a virgin by the end of the week" He whispers. "Well, how about we change that?" He whispers in his ear. Josh blushes again biting his lip. "T-Then, then I'd have to give him money. I don't have any right now. Tomorrow's Friday, can't this wait until Saturday?"

Devin shook his head slowly. "Nope, why?" Josh clears his throat. "Because, He asked me Friday of last week, and exactly a week from then, is today. If it happened on Saturday, then it'd be over a week, meaning I'd be the one getting the money"

Devin nods. "That's true, but you can always lie about it, babydoll" He chuckles. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. But I'd feel bad" He whines, hiding his face.

"Oh you're so innocent, kinda like an angel. You won't even lie a bit. I'm gonna like having you around, babydoll" He whispers.

-

if there were a number describing how much i liked this update, it wouldn't even be considered a number because i hated it sm.
like it sucks yo. and im at the point where i have no ideas for what happens in this story  (': so like if you guys want shit to happen comment or something bc im out

🐄