6%

guess who finally updated this piece of shit story ha

-

Josh had been staying with Devin for the weekend and most of the week, wanting to give Chris and Ryan the privacy of being alone together for a bit. They had done a lot for him, he figured they deserved that. It was about a month and a half, Chris had long lost the bet with Josh, him and Devin rather close. Josh had recieved an application to rent an apartment, excited.

"I wish you would just consider staying with me, Baby doll" Devin stated softly, helping Josh place his empty shelf up. Josh shakes his head. "Do you know how long I've stayed with people? As much as I enjoyed being here, I can't be dependent on you forever, Dev, though I really do appreciate what you did, I can't thank you enough for it, really"

Devin nods his head again sighing in content once he was finished helping Josh. He walks over to him and hugs him. "Hey, Joshy, come over to my place. We're gonna have one last sleepover. It'll be a night to remember. Belive me" He chuckled, patting his back. Josh pursues his lips, pretending to be thinking. "Hm, I suppose" He held back a laugh. "Yeah, I'll go, lemme go grab a bag and throw some random clothes in it"

Josh heads to his new furnished bedroom, liking that he didn't have to dig through trash bag after trash bag for his clothes and toothbrush. "Something a bit formal, Joshy!" Devin calls from the hallway. "I'm gonna take you somewhere tonight" Josh looks around, not having much formal clothing. He spent ten minutes trying on different outfits, none of them seemed to scream formal attire to the young man. Devin knocks on his door, hearing Josh whine and shuffle through drawers concerning to him. "I don't think I have anything formal, I don't get out much..." Josh whispers looking down. Devin looks through his closet, smiling. "Look, this white shirt will look nice with some slacks. You could wear that black one over there, or even that red button down. Just pick somethin' you'll look like a real beauty regardless, hon"

Josh eventually settles on a black button up and some jeans, he looks out his window, the sun starting to set. Devin went to his apartment to go get ready himself, leaving Josh a little note on the counter. He goes back to his room, applying a small amount of makeup, as he was told to be ready by seven that evening, 6:45 slowly approaching. He combs his hair, spraying light amounts of cologne on his neck and clothes, slipping on his shoes and throwing a pack of gum in his back pocket, he didn't think he would need it, he just got anxious about what would happen if his breath wasn't pleasant. His phone dings, Devin is ready.

Josh slowly opens his door, his eyes wide at the sight. To Josh, Devin was absolutely stunning. "Seen enough, Baby doll?" Devin chuckles. Josh jumps, his hands up in protest. "I-I-I wasn't st... I wasn't staring" He looks away, blushing in embarrassment. "Uhuh, course you weren't, darling. Now, let's get going. We don't wanna be late, now do we?" Josh shook his head locking the door.

-

A smirk came across Devin's face as he gently squeezed Josh's thigh as they watched the movie. They had just gotten back from dinner, the pair had a great time. Full of laughter and stories. They were currently back at Josh's apparent watching Coraline, the movie of Josh's choice. Devin's hand was a bit too high, letting smaller know what he wanted. He didn't want to push Josh, but he was also horny. Devin leaned over, gently kissing Josh's jaw. "Can I try something?" Josh's eyes went wide, he was a bit scared. He was changed into a pair of shorts, gulping softly. "A-Are you okay?" He asks softly.

Devin chuckles, turning Josh's face towards him. He quickly kisses him, pulling Josh onto his lap. "Yeah baby. I wanna make you feel amazing" "Y-You do?" Josh let out a soft gasp, his cheeks flushed a dark red. Devin smirks as he pulls Josh's shorts down enough to show the man's cock. "No underwear baby? You taking after me?" Josh looks down at his cock, covering his face, embarrassed. "I-I...H-Huh?"