1%

"Josh, please. Just help me this time, what else have I ever asked you to do for me?" An annoyed and crippled Ryan speaks into the phone.

Josh sighs softly shaking his head. "You asked me to chase the ice cream truck yesterday. Hm, you also wanted ducks from the park. You also-"

"Okay, Okay I get it. Sheesh Josh, I thought you'd like you know. Totally be willing to preform my impossible tasks" He chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah, Ryan now what was it that I have to fucking do this time while you're where again?" Ryan sighs softly into the phone clearing his throat. "I'm at the house. Just take the groceries inside for me pleaseee!" He whines.

Josh, eventually gives in to Ryan's request. "Thank you so much! The keys underneath the mat in its usual spot!" And with that, Ryan hangs up the phone going back to cuddling with his boyfriend on the couch.

"You didn't tell him the apartment number Ry..." Chris whispers kissing his cheek. Ryan blushes and responds. "He'll be fine. After all, what's the worse that could happen hm?"

-

Josh groans once he arrives at the front of the complex. "God fucking dammit Ryan" He mumbles through gritted teeth. "Doesn't even tell me the fucking room number! What an idiot he is!" Josh says aloud climbing the stairs to get to the third floor of the complex.

Josh carefully tries to remember the apartment number, not wanting to accidentally bombard another person, who isn't the crippled idiot's privacy.

Josh walks around the entire third floor three times hoping he'd remember at least the first digit. After all, there were only up to twelve apartments on each floor.

Ryan likes the number six. Or maybe nine. It has to be one of those two. But which one was correct? Was it either of those two? What if it was something completely different, like number four. What if Ryan didn't even live on the third floor?

Josh takes a deep breath, deciding to go with number six, and then number nine. Going from door to door on all three floors would surely be quite the challenge.

-

"Ryan! Open the fucking door! I'm freezing my ass off out here" Josh let out a small whine continuing to bang on the freshly painted door.

The door slowly opens, a man who is completely naked stands in the doorway wondering why the angered little Josh had decided to throw a tantrum in the hallway and pound on the door.

Josh stood there, his lips parted slightly. He couldn't take his eyes off of the man in front of him. With that silky black hair probably smooth to the touch. His curvey hips and gorgeous eyes.

"Like what you see cutie?" He asks smirking down at the blushing man. Josh quickly comes back to reality. "I...Uh...Y-Yeah" Josh whispers covering his face with his hands.

"Great. I like what I see as well. You look really cute. But you know what would look even cuter?" The man asks swaying his curved hips.

Josh looks up at him with bright blue eyes. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of the man's cock. He was fucking huge.

He moves Josh's chin upwards gently gripping his face with tattooed fingers. "I'm up here sweetheart" He chuckled.

"Anyway, you'd look much better moaning underneath me without those clothes"

Josh blushes heavily playing with his gauges out of habit. "I...I uh..." He pecks his lips along with a slight giggle.

"I'm Devin. What's your name sweetheart?"

"You're....You're naked..." Josh stutters biting his lip softly. The man chuckles pushing the hair out of his face.

"And you should be too"

Josh bites down on his lip. "You...You aren't Ryan...I have the wrong number. Sorry"

"You never answered my question doll, your name, what is it?" He purrs.

"Josh...My names Josh. D-Do you know Ryan?" He asks softly. Devin shrugs his shoulders in response. "I buy shit from a guy named Ryan, the plumber in this buildings name is Ryan. What does he look like hon?" Devin asks, his manicured nails tapping the door frame.

"He's...He's got crutches...You'd know if he lives on your floor..." Josh whispers, he tries to keep his eyes off Devin's cock by looking him in the eyes. "H-He's loud...His boyfriend is always over..."

Though Devin knew who Josh was talking about, he remains silent, he'll do anything just to hear Josh's angelic voice speak.

"I think you're on the wrong floor sweetheart" He hums. "He does live in apartment six, just on the second floor. Though, I'm glad you made the mistake of thinking he was here..."

Devin whispers in Josh's ear, shivers going down the smaller man's spine. "Tell you what, Josh, why don't you show up here tomorrow hm? Do you live anywhere in the complex?"

Josh stands there, frozen, unable to move. "N-No. I don't..." He says softly. Devin pouts playfully. "Then you're just gonna have to visit me often, you will do that, won't ya Joshy?"

Josh gulps softly nodding his head. "Sure...I-I would...I'd love to stay and get to know you, Devin. B-But I really really really gotta get these groceries to Ryan's. If the ice cream melts, he'll fucking slaughter me and probably feed me for dinner to Chris tomorrow"

Devin nods his head kissing Josh quickly on the cheek. "Wait here for a sec sweetie~" He says softly turning to walk into the house. Josh bites his lips staring at Devin's bottom. He quickly looks down at his shoes playing with the loose threads on his jacket.

"Text me sometime sweetie, I'd love to get to know you better"

And with that, Josh nods his head grabbing the groceries and heading downstairs.

-

i honestly thought this was horrible bruh.
then again, everything i write is shit so 😂