2%

"Ryan. You are not going to believe what the fuck just happened!" A loud and hyper Josh explains rocking on his heels sipping his juice box, his eyes bright and ready to talk.

"Oh my God. Did you see another goat on the highway?" He asks struggling to hold himself up. His crutches getting in the way of him being able to put cans of pineapples and coconuts in the top cabinet.

Chris wraps his arms around Ryan's waist holding him up so he won't fall. "Baby, maybe you should sit down? I'll take care of the groceries" He says softly. He gestures Ryan to the couch kissing his forehead. "I'll make you some tea, okay sweetie?" He nods.

Ryan smirks at Josh raising his brows. "So, Joshua. What strange and unusual event happened on this fine day, hm?"

Josh clasps his hands together, ready to share his story with Ryan and possibly Chris who is focused on starting the tea.

-

"Okay. Woah. Slow down for a minute Joshy. You met someone? Naked?" Ryan exclaims nearly jumping out of his seat. Josh nods his head. "Yes! I know it sounds bizzare, but it happened. His name is Devin" He says softly.

"How the fuck does that even happen? Were they a nudist or something?" Ryan states, confused. "I don't know Ry! Don't fuckin' ask me! It just...It did"

"Well. Did...Did you like it? Was he hot?" Ryan asks earning a small whine from Chris. "Oh babe! You're hot, you already know that~" Ryan reassures his boyfriend the best he could.

"Well...Actually. I-I kinda did..." Josh whispers biting his lip softly. "He looked fantastic, Ryan. His hips were just like...He reminded me of a fucking hourglass, Ry. Honestly"

Chris returns with the tea, sitting placing the glasses on the coffee table. He takes a seat next to Ryan wrapping an arm around his waist chiming into the conversation the best he could.

"Sounds like someone's got the hots for a stranger, hm Josh?" Chris muses pushing his hair back behind his ear kissing Ryan's neck.

"Well, he did ask me to text him again sometime...Does that mean he'd like to hang out again as well?" He asks softly.

Chris chuckles nodding his head. "Josh. I think he likes ya, you should take his offer. Go and see him before the day is over, get his digits and carry on with your pathetic goth life. Sound easy?"

Josh shrugs his shoulders. "I- What if he doesn't wanna see me again? I mean...I stared at his fucking cock more than his face, Chris. He probably noticed that too"

Ryan continues to try his best to steer his friend in the right direction. Chris on the other hand, is getting rather annoyed by it. "Joshua fucking Balz. He will want to see you. If I have to bring him to this motherfucking apartment, then so help me, I will do it" He groans as the sun started to set.

"Well, g-guess I can do it tomorrow" Josh says shyly playing with his gauges. Mentally, he is beyond thankful that the three of them spent majority of the day discussing the event.

"You're still doing it tomorrow. I hope ya fucking know that. Matter of fact, you're staying the night here. And guess what you're gonna do tomorrow morning" Chris smirks, Josh bites down on his lip.

"I'm scared, Chris...At least give me some time! And I don't have a fucking permit to park here!" Josh whines.

"If my fucking car gets towed in the morning, Ryan, you'll wake up to a deceased Chris in bed" Josh grumbles. Chris rolls his eyes.

"That won't happen again Josh, I promise"

"Please, don't fuck tonight. You guys did that the last time I stayed the night!" Chris pulls Ryan to his feet helping him hold himself up. He pulls him to his chest kissing his neck lightly squeezing his ass, earning a small yelp from Ryan.

"No promises, Joshy. Now. Chop chop. Get some sleep, you've gotta be a big boy tomorrow and go talk to Mr. 'Hey, I like you naked' Understand"

"Shut the fuck up!" He whines. "Please. Don't fuck. Please!" Josh whines. "I'll do it, I'll talk to him. But please! For the sake of my virgin ears and eyes, no sex!"

Chris chuckles giving a small smirk.

"Yeah, I doubt you'll be a virgin by the end of this week. I bet you $50.00"

"Oh you're so on, Chris" Josh whispers.

-

shitty christmas update for the ppl
who actually like this story 👽
even though it's awful bruH