-11-

As we reach History, I gasped.
Is This is like a jungle or something?! Like for real!!!
There were like flowers/plants everywhere! Roots of beautiful flowers fall from the wall, hanging in the ceiling. There an group table, like 4 seats per group. Each one of them, they have an very special mushroom. Each one have different textures and color, hoping it not toxic or poisonous.

In the teacher desk, there an carnivores plant. Kinda remind me of the Mario evil plant... what it called? Oh yea, she have an PIRANHA PLANT. Those plants that eat bugs, especially flys.
They are really useful but creepy.

"(Y/N)! So glad you are one of my classes!" Said Miss. Jazz. Everyone looked at me and Sonic.

"Hello" I said.

Miss.Jazz the hedgehog have her mint green hair kinda mess due to the fight. She have an wavy sided ponytail in the  right side. She is wearing an white collar shirt, grey cardigan sweater, and an coral skirt. She have an scarf also, but she have it in the top of the chair.

"Everyone please listen for the announcement!" She said as she faced the class and snapping her fingers. Everyone calm down and looked curious at the teacher.

"We have a new student in our class, her name is (y/n) (last name) and she is going to be with us for this wonderful year." She said cheerfully.

"Ok, so let see, which table are you going to be sitting." The teacher said as she looking at each table for an empty seat.

"Since Sonic is sitting alone,
Why don't you joined him." She said.
"Sonic can you show your special friend, where your seat is located because you are sitting next to (y/n)" she said.

I have an feeling that Ms. Jazz already shipping us. ((Which is actually true 😉))

Sonic lead me where he sit and we sat down. I noticed there an mushroom in the center of the group table. It so beautiful!!!

Sonic looked at me and noticed how I love that mushroom.
"That mushroom is called Lacteros Indigo." Said Sonic pride using that vocabulary word.

"Actually it called Lacarius Indigo not Lacteros Indigo." Corrected Silver which is in our group. Some people around us snickered.

"Idiot" whispered Shadow as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Yelled Sonic.

"Silence please!" Ms. Jazz said and looked at the boys.
"Well anyway, welcome and please pass your home work in the left and I will collected in about three minuets!" She announced. Everyone unzipped their bags and pulling out their hw and passing out to the left side of the class. I noticed that sonic and quickly finding his hw, while i was waiting.

Miss Jazz grab the pile of hw each group and noticed Sonic was skipping some paper from his backpack.
"Sonic I noticed you didn't do your home work today?" She asked Sonic as he quickly trying to find it.

"I did it last night or in the morning, or during last period, but I am 100% I have it with me." Said Sonic as he is searching on his history folder.

Miss. Jazz use her clipboard and write something down.

"Sonic the Hedgehog, you are one of the most smartest students in my class, but be responsible for your home works."

"Sorry Miss. I probably left it in my locker." He said looking up from his bag.

"Fine, I let you slide, till today after school, since every Monday's I have students tutoring,ALSO just because you save the school from Dr. Robotnik's robots." She said still writing her notes in her clipboard.

"Geez, thanks miss." Sonic said.

"But all of the students who help against Dr. Robotnik's robots and actually did their homework will get extra credit points, but except Sonic." She said.

"Aww it not fair, Ms. Jazz." Sonic spouts at her.

*************************************************************************************
This is an picture of what I look like as a high school history teacher. I create this art and yea....
Sorry this chapter is short and also I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting
Forgive me🙀

Sorry this chapter is short and also I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting Forgive me🙀