-8-

As I got out of my all three classes: Mrs. Maria's homeroom and ELA class. I have Mrs. Maria twice. And also I already have math, from a teacher name Mrs. Calculus. She is kinda strict but she alright.

I have Cream from some of the classes, the only classes she don't have with me is Technology, P.E, and Algebra.

As I exited the class, I started to get worried. I don't know where is my science class. I started to wondered around the hallway to find it.

Cream is not with me right now, because she went to the different class. I forgot what she have, so I don't know where she at.

Then an bell rang, riiiiinng

Oh no! Imma be late of my 4th period class. Today is my really really bad luck today! First, I was so close to get late, almost get crushed by a racing car and now again, imma be late from my fourth class. 

I quickly pick an random person.

"Umm excuse me," I said politely.

He is kinda short yellow fox talking to an red enchindna
An yellow fox looked at me and smile, "Yeah?" He asked.

"Ummm, c-can you take me to my science class? You know, ummm *reading my schedule* his name is Dr.-" I didn't finish what I saying cause the fox interrupt me.

"Egghead? Oh yeah I have him next! You could follow me if you want." Said the fox.

Egghead? Ha ha I get it.

As the fox was putting his books,
An muscular red enchindna   is looking at me weirdly.

"Kay, all set!" He said and slammed the door.

As we started walking the fox introduced himself, "My name is Miles Prower, but you could called me Tails! And this is my friend, Knuckles the enchincha. What your?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/N) the (A/S)." I said.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Knuckles said all flirty.

"Ahh thank you?" I said.

"Hey, huh we reach class. This is our science class. Hope we not late or we get detention." Said Tails. I'm glad I ask him for help.
While I thank him, I then saw Cream waiting for me, waving at me.

"(Y/N)! I was waiting for you all dang long where were you?" She asked.

Double riiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnng.

"Oh no we late!" Said Tails, putting his two paws in his cheeks terrified.

"We better hurry." Said Knuckles, who was already going  inside.
As we going inside, and hand stop us.

"Where do you think you going?" Said an bald man.

I looked to who hand is belong.

"Umm going to your class, duh" said Knuckles. He push the man away, but the bald man quickly raise his foot, to not net Knuckles still get in.

"You late, you know your consequences." He said so serious.

"We not late!" Said Tails.