-2-

(Edited For Now (July 7, 2018) 

Your POV

"We here!" Cream the Rabbit announced tiredly as we reach our destination. I stared at the house. It has a big front yard, a comfy small home and old, but beautiful!

The house is a shade alike light cream and rows of tulips in the front. There also a porch that has a color of a mint blue couch, and there my loving grandmother, snoring.

Oh, grandmama I thought.

We went up the steps inaudibly trying not to awaken her up.

"Do we wake her up?" Cream whispered to me.

I creep to the front entrance doorway and try to open the door but it was lock. "Yea I think so," I answered and I gazed at her.

My grandmama is an (A/S) just like me. She wearing her green dress and a white puffy coat. She wears red glasses and a small hat on her head. It's my first time seeing her face to face.

I was about to tear up in happiness that I finally met her but I tried to hold my tears.

I patted my grandmother's shoulders gently, to wake her up.

"Grandmama, grandmama.... I came home." I said.

She moved a little and one by one, she opened her eyes.

"Greetings Mrs. (GM/L), sorry to awaken you up, but you have company." Cream said excitedly.

"Oh greetings Cream, why are you here in the late afternoon? Didn't your mother tell you to not walk to my house without her permission? And what company?" She asked and she yawned.

She turned her head and she stared at me.

"Oh greeting ma'am what could I do for you? Right now I'm waiting for my granddaughter, to get here and she comes pretty late an-." She got cut off by Cream.

"Ummm, Mrs (GM/L?), your granddaughter (Y/N) is right here." She said and aimed at me.

My grandmother faced me again, but this time she put her glasses closer to her eyes and looked at me up and down. Then her eyes shot open.

"(Your full name), how delightful to see you again! Look how much you have grown. I haven't recognized you!" She squealed with happiness.

She put her hand in the air, as I came forward to give her a big hug. I couldn't hold my tears, much longer, so I let it go.

"Aww," announced Cream.

A few moments later after big hugs and kisses, we all went inside her house. As I enter her home I could scent something sweet from the kitchen. My grandmother (GM/N) and Cream help me with my suitcases.

We put my suitcases on the side and moved to the living room sofa. I and my grandmother sit on the same couch while Cream sits on a single couch.

"So, how you been in that flight? Have you seen the view of the world down there? It's pretty wasn't it?" She said and I nodded. I actually did like going to the airplanes, even though it my first time. I just hate the feeling when the plane is going up and down, it makes my stomach nervous and queasy.

"Yea I love the view! It was beautiful when I'm on the airplane. I admire that in front of me, there a foldable table for me to eat, and it was impressive!" I said to her, and Cream giggled.

"So how did you find Cream?" She asked.

As I was about to reply, Cream answer her first.

"Oh, I noticed her and I went to speak to her because she looks lost." Said Cream.

My grandma looked at me seriously, "(Y/N), were you lost?" She asked.

I nodded, "hehe... Yea kinda, but Cream helps me to get all the way from your house, so Cream gets all the credit." I replied.

My Grandmama smiled at Cream.

"Well, I wanted to say thank you Cream for helping my granddaughter." She said and Cream smiled.

"No problem ma'am." She said.

"Oh, I almost forgot! (Y/N) and Cream do you want my special recipe hot chocolate, with my delicious chocolate chips cookies?" She asked.

"Yes please!" We said at the same time.

My grandmother chuckled and went to the kitchen.

After we ate her really delicious chocolate chips cookies and with hot chocolate, it's was already getting dark. Miss Vanilla came to pick up her daughter and they left home. Only left were my grandmother and me.

I was already getting drowsy and tired, but I still haven't organized my stuff yet. I still haven't got my room yet.

"You tired already my sunshine after all those flights." She told me.

We were watching the news, I lay my head on my grandmother's shoulder and nodded.

"Well let me show you your own room then." She said and got up from the sofa.

My grandmother about to grab my suitcase, but I stop her.

"No grandmama, I'll do it," I said to her kindly and she let me grab it.

My grandmother shows me the upstairs room. When she switched on the light, I gasped.

"It's beautiful!" I told her.

My room is perfect!!!

It has a plain white wooden twin bed, a white dresser, and a vanity.

Even though is old fashion and simple, it's pretty organized and cool.

"Oh my goodness, it's beautiful" I squealed, I went inside and I see my grandmother smiling.

"Hope you like it because you going to live with me for a really long time." She said while yawning.

"You tired grandmama, you could go to bed if you want," I said to her.

She nodded. "Yes yes, but first let me give you a goodnight kiss." She said and leaned down to my head and she gave me a very gentle kiss.

"Goodnight sunshine." She spoke.

"Goodnight grandmama."

As she left toward her room, I started unzipping my suitcases and putting my clothes away. It took me a while because I have many clothes.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to walk around the neighborhood or something to recognize and learn some of the streets. I yawned loudly and rubbing my eyes. I looked out of the front window and it is really dark.

I got undressed, I put a plain shirt and jogging pants to sleep in.

I turn off the light and went to bed. It feels so good to lay down, since waking up really early to get my flights and walking all the way from the Grandmama house, make my legs and feet sore.

Then I went to sleep.💤

****************

(A/N) Hey people!! Please check out my art book called

Jazzy's Art Book, please!

It's will be awesome!!

More chapters coming soon