-9-

"So were are we going to sit?" I asked while barley getting out of the long lunch line. Cream is still with me, so that good. I looked at the cafeteria. The room is really wide, and tables is all over. Each table have each number. 1 through.. I think 40-something, not really sure.

"It's all the way in the center." She said pointing.

I see types of groups in each table likes, nerds, goth/emo group, cheerleader, loners(the one I about to go to) and etc..0

As we were walking, I was thinking what will her friends looked like. I was imagining 2 cute little animals giggling sweetly. Having an heart shape cupcake.... wearing a pretty dresses...all innocent like cream....

We here! She said and sit down. As I looked at the table, they were all boys and girls in the table.

It's really common to see boys sitting in the left and the girls all seated in the right

"Hello! I want to meet my new friend, her name is (y/n) the (a/s)!"
She said and do the jazz hands.

I just waved nervously.

I thought All the girls will think of me like 'whatever it's just a new girl' but I was wrong.

"Girl I love your outfit!" Said a female bat. She wearing a back dress with pink stripes. A jacket and short boot heels. She looked good on that outfit too.

"Thanks" I said awkwardly.

"OMG HIII (Y/N)!" Said the voice.

I looked at the at the person. I quickly regonize her, I met her in the park yesterday! That pink hedgehog!

"Hi Amy" I said sweetly. She have a red dress with only one white strip on the bottom. Red and white boots and a Red sweater. I wondered if all her clothes from her closet is full of color red.

"You guys met each other before?" Asked curious Cream, while we sit down. I nodded.

"Yes, only a day ago." She said happily and she bite her apple. I did the same.

"Sup Girls" said the ghost Hedgehog that have ghost powers while he use it in Science class. He freaks me out, like no lie! I haven't seen a person that have those type of powers. In my old town, Only a few hedgehog have powers like supersences, night vision, flight, etc, thos type of odd powers, but having an actual awesome power that I ever seen in my own eyes, it A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!

He sit in the left in our table with the boys. I noticed that I met some of the boys before, like that rudeASS Hedgehog in homeroom! Black Jacket and jeans fit perfectly on him,  Acting like a jock. There's also this quiet purple chameleon and have an yellow eyes and a yellow tusk in his forehead. And a small adorable bee, annoying that poor chameleon. As I noticed a green hedgehog was looking at me suspicious.

"Hey are you that girl, that almost ran over?" he asked. He was sitting almost in front of me but he more in the left. I all the way in the right.

"Yea?" I said. I was embarrassed, That was the first thing that I about to kill myself dumbly

"You almost ran over?" shrieked an cute enchidna. She have her hair down, a beautiful shirt with blue patterns. She have big hoop earings and bracelets hanging in her hair and her arm. Also a headband in her head.

"remember me? yelling at you crazy., but you walking while cars are going to your direction, and you just thinking about life and ignoring my calls" he said.

I nodded terribly. I feel devastated, like why on earth he would say that in front of my new friends. I don't want to embarrassed myself of anyone. I already embarrassed to much.