-10-

As everything got back to normal, students went to their classes like nothing happen. Dr. Eggman was sent to the principle office, rumors says that he going to get fired right away, cause he already have warnings since that happen last time to. But, when I passed the hallway, Eggman and the principle are shaking hands like he still going to work here. But his punishment was to clean the mess that the robot made.

"So how do you like the school so far?" Sonic asked me. Since it's still lunch for 5 minuets, we just walk around the school, all alone. ;)

I see girls looking at us and whisper.
"It's that Sonic and the new girl?"
"Oh no! He suppose to to be mine lover!"

"Who she?"

"She a new girl!"

"She barley came and she already flirting with Sonic!"

"He better not fall in love"

"Notice me Senpai!"

"PLEASE DON FALL ON HER TRAP!"

Sonic and I ignored their whispers. I want to say, 'OH this is the craziest school I ever go through! First, the dumb cars were so close to spat me as a pancake! and I drop my delouses apple! Second, I met a hedgehog form of Danny Phantom, what his name? oh yea Silver, Third, we got attack by an Huge robot that look impossible to destroy, but happily we did. And Now, Im talking to the most popular, most hottest, and bravest hedgehog in my life.' but I said that in my mind for no one could here me.

"It was alright, I guess." I said shyly.

"I never seen a girl who just came to this school, and already have guts to fight of Eggman robots." He smirked.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup! by the way, you were really brave." he said, putting his hands in his pant's pocket.

I smiled of that comments, "Thanks,"

"Well, how life in your old town, Your school doesnt have Doctors that create evil robots like in this school?"

I giggled, "No, my teachers were all normal."

"What school do you go to?" he asked.

"oh, I used to go to, (YOUR OLD SCHOOL NAME)"

"cool, and is it cool over there" he said,

"The school, no, its boring, but the outside of school, is the best!"

"Why?"

"When I get out of school, I go to this small fair every Friday, My old friends and I also play games and go to a haunted house or play games, we never get bored." I said, happily at him. He was looking at me while I was talking . His eyes glimmers brightly as he listen to me, and smile in the same time.

"Well, Lucky for you, This week, my pals and I were planning to go to the newest carousel. And if you have time, I could take you over there." He said nervously.

All the girls gasped, and whisper each other again.

"Did he asked her on a date?"

"Oh hell nah!"

"Gladly, its not a date cause he will not be alone, he have pals'"

I ignored the fan girls again and nodded, "really?!" I shrieked, as he smile, "Yea"

"That great! Thank you Sonic!" I said.

"All the girls are also coming, so you wont feel uncomfortable, being only us with the boys." he said.

"Well well well, look what we have hear" said an raspy voice. I looked at who is he talking to. It was a green hedgehog, with red glasses on top of his head. A jacket with fire design in his shoulders, I could see two scars under his black shirt and black jeans. Also green shoes.

"Leave us alone Scourge!" Sonic growled.

"Who are you? Sonic's girl?" He said looking at me up and down, with an evil devil grin. I kinda feel blushed over my cheeks.

"NOO!" We said in the same time. We looked at eacher and then looked at him fusterated.

"Well, since you not taken yet, Im Scorge, want to visit my house someday and have a little fun?" He said while looking at me, pervertily. also licking his lips.

I blushed. A guy never flirt that way before. As i was about to react, Sonic went front of me, like he was protecting me.

"Mabye she single or taken, but leave her alone! She not does type of girls that you always hang out." He growled.

He took my hand, "Let go (YOUR NICKNAME)" I nodded and walking away from him.

"Aww you also give a nickname to her, how sweet!" He yelled. "By the way, sweetie! Lets bang tonight! shall we?!" He chuckled.

"FUCK YOU you son of a female dog!" I said.

"Then, I'll be waiting for you." He said and walk to a different direction.

"I haven't seen a pervertive hedgehog in my life." I said to Sonic. He nodded.
"He the one of the worst." He said and I agree.

Then the bell rang. RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

"Heres comes the bell." I mumbled softly.

"What class do you have next?" He asked.

As I was about to pull the schedule out, I remember I left it in the lunch table!
"Oh no! I left it in the luck table where I was siting." I gasped.

"What table # are u in?" He asked me.

"I don't really remember but I sit in the middle of the cafeteria. I said.

"Don't worry ill get it!" He said and he super speed to the cafeteria. Then few seconds later, he came and handed over my schedule! 

"Wow you fast!"
I said and looked at the Schedule.

"Anything for you." He said. As he said that, we blushed. I cover my face with the paper.

"I-I-I mean not that w-way, b-but-" he said. 😅

"It's fine." I giggled.

"I have Ms. Jazzy next. (Yay!!!)
"Guess what me to!" He said.

"Lead to class Sonic!" I said and he chuckle. "Alright!"
With that, we walk together to our next class; History.
************************
Yay Sonic Moments!
Sorry for cursing and other negative stuff as always! If u can't handle it, then this story is not for you.  

Remainder: this is 13+, I already said this in the description!

Thank you! (1036) words!