-4-

(EDITED FOR NOW)

"Coronary A-a-artery disease?"

After she said those horrific words my eloquence changed. Coronary Artery Disease is the topmost leading causes of death from around the globe. It is very harmful to someone's health. My body feels really tense and my hands are started to tremble.

"Yea you know... Like a heart disease." She said softly.

"Yea.," I replied shaking as I'm trying to be as calm as possible.

I put my hands in my face.

First the car accident, next, my aunt left, and then my grandmother's illness.

If she dies, I don't know what to do in my life. She the only one that considers being my family. Tears forming in my eyes, even though I tried so hard not to. Cream run and grab a tissue and pass it to me.

"Thanks," I muttered quietly. It's so hard not to cry. I hate crying in public. I don't want to make a scene and hope costumers don't mind me.

"Oh (Y/N), I shouldn't have told you, I thought you know. I'm really sorry I made you feel this way." She rubs my shoulder for support.

"No, thank you for reporting me this, if you haven't I still will be clueless and not able to help my grandmama. Don't worry at least I know I really need to take care of her." I said pretending to smile.

"Let's change the subject. Umm let's see, are you ready to go to school tomorrow?" She asked.

I looked at her confused as I wipe my tears from the tissue that she gives me. "How do you know?" I asked

"I know because I help your grandmother choose the school that I go." She said

"Wait, we going to the same school?"

"Yup!"

"Really? That's great!" I said as I tried so hard to lighten up my spirit. I'm actually glad I know someone coming to my school. I don't want to embarrass myself and asking a lot of strangers to know where is my classroom is.

"I'm glad I recognize someone now that could assist me."

I said.

"I can show you where your classes are." She said.

"Thanks Cream you the best!" I said.

Then an older woman is calling for Cream. "Cream! You forgot to deliver this! Go back to work!" It probably was Cream's mother. She then looked at me and waved. I waved back acting normal and happy.

"Coming mom!" She yelled back.

"I should go back to work, see you tomorrow (Y/N) and please don't be sad, your grandma will be fine!"

"I know, See you Cream."

A few minutes later, my eyes got back to usual. I finish eating my dessert and my (F/D). I waved at Cream whom she is still working and I went outside for a fresh air.

I walk and went to a local park still feeling worried about my grandmama. Having a heart problem is really serious, including for older people. Yesterday I haven't seemed any symptoms about it. Why didn't she say anything about it? Is it too early? Well, I think so because I just arrived yesterday, but she just could just tell me about it.

I saw a wooden sign that said, 'Welcome to Park Square'. I think I know why they called Park Square, Maybe the park is shaped like a square? I'm not sure. But I know that this park is huge, compare to my old town. There were only five parks but really scanty.