-3-

(EDITED FOR NOW)

In the bright morning, I ultimately rise up from my bed and my legs and feet don't feel sore anymore. I take out the clothes for today: jeans, brown boots, a white strap shirt and a coat because it's still chilling. For accessories, brown earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and a white purse. Inside my white purse, I put my phone and my wallet.

I went to my own restroom, which located is another door in my room. It's also so organized. It's small but it's cool, I also have a window next to the sink. Theirs a toilet, and a shower. It already has a towel ready for me.

I put my clothes away somewhere for it couldn't get soaked. I also got undressed. I could feel the Sunday morning's coldness touching my skin.

I turn it on, the water is now splashing on the shower floor.

I check the temperature and I went in.

------

After taking a shower, change my clothes, and other business in the restroom, I went to my room and did my bed to look neat. While I was doing the bed, I could smell my grandma's cooking and It smells delicious.

I went downstairs and see my grandma in the kitchen. She is wearing her yellow dress on and soft pink slippers in her feet.

When she turned around, she smiles.

"Good morning my sunshine! Do you want pancakes? I made it just for you." She said and grab the pan and show it to me. Inside the pan, there was a delicious pancake ready to be eaten by ME.

I licked my lips as I was really craving for this delicious pancakes and I agreed.

"Yes please grandmama," I said and went to sit down in one of the wooden chairs.

My grandma put the finished pancake in one of the plates and put it on the table. While doing that, she gave me a morning kiss in my top in the head.

"Thanks, grandmama," I said and I'm started eating it. OMG, it's the best pancake that I ever tasted!!

"Wow grandmama! Your cooking is so good! You better teach me how to cook on your recipe." I said and she chuckled.

"Yes, I will show it to you if you want, only if you like to cook." She said and place her pancake on the table.

"What do you want to drink?" She asked.

"What do you have to drink?" I asked.

She thought. "Umm let's see, milk, orange juice, apple juice, and a leftover hot chocolate from yesterday." She said.

"I want (your favorite drink) please," I said and she nodded.

"(F/D) is coming right up!" She said and went to the refrigerator.

As she getting my (F/D), she asked me. "So I see you already change, are you going somewhere?"

"Yea, just walking to get used to this town," I said

"Are you going to visit your school too?" She asked.

"What school?" I asked.

"Oh, I haven't tell you, you going to a school called Möbius High, tomorrow." She said and place my drink on the table.

"I'm already going to school! Aww, but it too early." I complained.

My grandma sat down and read a local newspaper and sipping her cup of coffee. "The early, the better"

" I want to rest, I don't want to go to Möbius High. I don't think I'm ready yet. I don't have supplies, books and-" I said but my grandmother stops me.