-6-

I open my eyes slowly, little by little. I cuddle my blankets and my pillows. So cozy! So soft! So fluffy!
But the worst moment is when I accidentally let the window open so the sunlight is over my sleepy face.

I can't sleep anymore with the brightness is all over me. I stood and started to stretch.

Wait! What time is it?

I looked at my phone and it's 7:32

Wait? The school start at 7:45.... Shit!!!!!!!
I have less than 15 minutes!!

Oh no! I-I overslept. Today is my first day of school and I'm already getting late.

I got up quickly, no time for fixing my bed. I went to the restroom and do my business quickly. I then brush my teeth and check the today weather from my phone. It's not going to much windy today so I'm just going to wear: black shirt, jeans, tan sandals,white and black strips sweater, and accessories.(picture on top)

As I started changing, I noticed where is my grandma? Is she asleep?

I ran to her room and she wasn't there.

Where could she be? I wondered.
I excited her room and quickly jump downstairs. There are no one in the living room either. The kitchen's smell doesn't smell pancakes or anything. Then I found an sticky note in the table next to the map that my grandmother made me yesterday night.

It's says:
(Y/N), if you are wondering where am I, I just went to the mechanic to check out what wrong with my car. Sorry sunshine I didn't made you breakfast in your first day of school, you could make your own cereal to eat. Love you, take care my sunshine, behave in school, and no boys coming in my house!

- Your beautiful granny

I replace the note back to the table.
I looked at the clock in the kitchen wall, 7:37. Oh no! I need to get out of here fast!

I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and grab my new backpack. I ran and lock the front door.

I went running away from school, fast as I can, pretending I'm in the marathon.

I went zigzag around the streets, and I couldn't find my school yet.

Then I forgot my stupid map!!! DAMM IT!

I don't know where the school at? Could it be left or right? Forward or back? I'm so lost!

I looked at my phone 7:41
Eeeeek 4 more minutes!!

I feel giving up, already, but I see animals in my age is running also.

I don't know what to do so I'm followed them.

I don't want them to think I'm stalking them, so I went far away, but no to far to loose them.

As we cross some streets and turns, I remember what my grandmother said, about here.

And there it have, my school! I feel so proud of myself!

I see the groups of people that I was following, already went inside the building. I just need to cross one more street.