Chapter 4

Sage's POV

I can't BELEIVE she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend! I thought she trusted me! I ran out into the road and to the other side of the street.  I kept running until I saw a car pull up beside me with its windows down. "Sage, please get in the car." I shook my head no and jogged a little faster. I hoped that if I said no enough, Michael would leave me alone.

"Sage! It's dangerous, please, PLEASE get in the car!" Again I shook my head no and heard him sigh. The car stopped running, and I looked over just in time to see him get out of his car. I started to run but he had already caught me in his arms. I shook my head no over and over again. My best friend had betrayed me!

Michael put me in the front seat of his car where I sat pouting until we had reached the house and saw Olivia crying on the front porch steps with Evan's arms around her. I frowned, had I really made her cry? I got out of the car of my own free will and walked up to where she sat. I opened my arms and my best friend jumped into them, hugging me to death.

I patted her back, letting her know I couldn't breathe and she let go. I saw both Evan and Michael smiling at us, so I broke one arm away from Olivia and pulled Michael in who in turn pulled Evan in with him. One big group of people who really care about each other.

Michael's POV

I watched as Olivia and my mate got in the car to go home and couldn't help but smile. I had made my mate smile the biggest smile she had ever, well, smiled. I went back in the house and saw my mother and father on the couch watching a movie with big grins on their faces. No, I hadn't told them about finding my mate yet, but I would soon.

I thought they had found out about Sage when they turned their gazes from me to Evan. "S , Evan. Did you find your mate?" He gave me a glance before replying about how he had met her and my family was nothing but smiles. I headed up to my room for the night and finished my homework, changed clothes, then snuggled into my comforter.

Alpha! Alpha wake up! It's URGENT!!!

I woke up to a pack member screaming in my head. Evan came into my room crying uncontrollably. "Evan, man what's wrong?" He shook his head and motioned for me to get dressed and hurry. I shuffled on some clothes before bolting out the door behind my best friend. He jumped into the drivers seat of his car while I jumped into the passenger side.

"Evan?! What's going on?!" HE shook his head, tears streaming down his face and said, "Olivia and Sage were on their way to school when a car ran a red light and smashed into them. Today was the day that Sage got to drive, and that was the side that got hit. I'm so, so sorry man."

I went numb as soon as I heard his words. This wasn't happening, right? This would all be a joke, and they would be waiting for us when we got home. I smiled thinking about her waiting for me everyday when I got home from work. I didn't realize we had stopped in front of the hospital until I saw Evan running through the doors. Award for worst best friend, everybody! I ran inside and saw Evan frantically waving his hands at the nurse, his face going red.

I pulled him behind me and calmly asked the nurse where my mate's room was. when I got there, I was about to run into the room when my dad grabbed my shoulders and shoved me down in a chair. I noticed the tears running down his cheeks the same time I noticed they were running down mine.

"Son, I have to tell you something--" "NO! SHE CAN'T BE GONE! I WON'T LET THIS--" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head to look at my mom, who was silently telling me with her eyes to calm down. I looked back at my dad. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Son, I had just gotten a call about a rouge, and I was talking to your mother through the mind link and I didn't notice it was a red light, and I... I hit them. I'm so, so sorry."

Tristan's POV

I was on my shift for the cells when I caught the most beautiful scent I had ever smelled. I was about to rush up the stairs when two gaurds came down them, carrying a bruised and bloodied girl with dark brown hair. She looked at me, silently pleading me with her eyes to let her go. Her eyes widened about the same time mine did wen we realized the same thing at the same time: MATE!

I couldn't believe I had found her! I also couldn't believe why she was the way she was right now! I growled loudly at the guards and they were so shocked they dropped her, leaving her gasping for breath. I crouched down next to her, then lifted her up and took her upstairs to my room where I called the pack doctor.

I was shocked to hear that he was at the hospital with my brother, Evan, and their mates. I picked her up and carried her to my car where I drove her to the hospital. When I got there, I found them all in Olivia's room with Evan sitting next to her crying while my mate hugged her. "What's going on?"

"We're sisters."

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8

Soooo sorry for a short update, but I promised my friends I would update tonight, so here it is! Olivia on the side! (read @loulivi22 books Superstar and The Johnson's Moved In! I'm in Superstar!)

Vote

Comment

And tell your friends!

Love,
:) Lauren