Chapter 14: The date with Maskey

Hey guys sorry I took so long to update! I I sadlwas trying to update my boyfriend scenarios which if you guys read my stories you understand Im a very long writer! The first thing was 7 pages long lol! But now Im going to update this! Im going to try and update all my stories today. Btw I might not be on as much because sadly, school started again so I wont be on as much as I was last week. Thats why I cant wait for summer cause then I can come on everyday! YAY FOR SUMMER! but sadly we still have about 3 months of school left :( Why cant school end tomorrow or something! Curse you school! Hate that place its a nightmare. Anyways if your liking my story you might like my Boyfriend scenarios! So go check them out if you want!

OMG WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED IN THE MEDIA IT MADE ME LAUGHSO HARD!

Anyways enough with my useless talking on with the story my fellow proxies! FOR NARNIA! I totally spelt that wrong! XD

-Skullgirl99 XD

------------------

 ~JEFF'S PROV~

Ella and I walk to the cave we practice in. When we get there I put up a couple dummies so she can practice her knife throwing skills. I show her how to do it, since its easier just to show her considering her photographic memory and all. While she practiced throwing her knives she explained about the note and necklace, but as she's explaining all of this it still feels like she not telling me something, something that really seems important, but I shrug it off. She'll tell me when she's ready. I start thinking about something else though. What did Hoodie do to her last night that made her get all nervous. I start thinking more about that, but then I'm snapped back to reality when I hear someone scream: "JEFF!"

I look up in the direction of the voice and see Ella starring at me. "You alright there Jeff? You seemed zoned out there for a second."

 I plaster a smile on my face. "Oh yeah, sorry. Im fine." 

She smiles back at me then goes back practicing. I then start thinking again. Did Hoodie threaten her so she would stay quiet. No that couldnt be it, she would of told me right away. Then what could it be? I stop thinking about that as my mind then drifts to Maskey. He use that dirty trick to get a date from Ella, and he knew she would say yes. I need to find a way to get her to forget about Maskey's date. I turn to Ella. I just have so many questions and emotions built inside me, I acidentally blurt "Ella do you have a thing for Hoodie?"

She was in the middle of a throw when I asked her, so she turns to me mid throw and lets go of the knife, it hitting the wall just missing my head. I stare at the knife to Ella. Uh oh I must of made her upset.

--------

~ELLA'S PROV~

I was in the middle of a throw when Jeff suddenly blurts: "Ella do you have a thing for Hoodie?"

Now that caught me off guard. I quickly turn to him still in mid throw and aidentally let go of the knife that was in my hand. The knife hits the wall, only an inch away from Jeff's head. He freezes, then looks from the knife to me in shock. I bring my hands to my mouth, gasping. "Oh my god Jeff, Im so so so so sorry! I didnt mean to do that, its just you caught me off guard and I was in the middle of  a throw then it just slipped out of my hand."

He lets out a sigh of relief "Oh okay, good. I thought I had-" but he was cut off to me running to him, grabbing his face.

I stretch his face and tilt it in all directions, checking for any cuts I may of made on him. He struggles to my gesture and says "Ella, Im fine dont worry."