Chapter 11: The anger

OOH! So Hoodie asked Ella on a date wonder whats she gonna say??? I already know but you dont! SO read on to find out.

-Skullgirl99 XD

--------

~ELLA'S PROV~

"Um...Will...will you go on a date with me?" asked Hoodie.

...

...

...

A date? With Hoodie?....Am I dreaming? The hoodie is asking me out on a date? I stare at him. "Y-y-you w-want m-me to go on a d-date with y-you?" I stamper out.

I can sense him smiling "Yeah, I want you to go on a date with me."

My eyes widen "Wh-why would you want to go out on a date with me? Im a nobody, the only person who really cared about me for about 2 years was Sabrina, why would you want to go out with someone like me, Im not pretty, Im not smart, Im not-"

"Ella stop!" Hoodie screams

I looked at him adn he grabs me shaking me a little. "Dont you say stuff like that about yourself! You are smart your the smartest person I know! Your sweet and caring and always put other people above yourself! And you right your not pretty...your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life! So dont say stuff like that okay! So please, please go out on a date with me!"

I stare at him and I feel a warmth in my heart when he says these things to me they make me feel like I was special which I realized I havent felt like that for a while. A single tear of joy falls down my face. Hoodie sees and he starts freaking "Oh my god Ella! Im sorry I was just trying to help I didnt mean to make you cry Im so-"

Thats when I start giggling. He stops his ranting and stares at me confused. His expression only made me giggle harder. "Hoodie Im not crying its just that...I havent felt liked anyone has cared for me this much in a while, usually Sabrina says that stuff to me when Im upset, sure you guys have made me feel happy and excited but this is the first time one of you made me feel special."

He stares at me and I really want to see his face so I quickly remove his hood, and come to contact with his green eyes. His once pale face was now as red as a tomato. He doesnt even realize I took it off. I giggle again and give him a hug, then go to his ear and say "Yes."

He stares at me and goes "Huh?"

I giggle harder, since he blushing so hard and is sort of in a trance he just became completely dense. I then give him a quick peck on the cheek. His face is now even redder then before. "Yes." I repeat "I'll go on a date with you."

He face goes even redder! I giggle harder and he gives me a nervous smile, not knowing what to say. I giggle even harder. "Your face is adorable when its blushing."

He looks at me confused then feel his head. He realizes his hood isnt on and his face get even redder with embarrasement. "AHH!" He screams and quickly pulls his Hood back on. This time I cant hold it in anymore and start laughing like a mad man. "Hey that wasnt funny." He whines, which only makes me laugh harder.

He gets up and says "Well Im going to go to bed, We'll go somewhere tomorrow after your training alright?"

I nod then something pops into my head "But, Slendy said I couldnt go out until I could control my anger and need to kill."

Hoodie turns to me and puts his finger to his lips with a smirk on his face, or so I think. "It'll be our little secret okay?"

I smirk back and giggle "Okay."